Introductions

((Y/N)'s POV)

Senko was giving me the last few bites of the seconds that I had because the food was just so good. I loved the bread the most because it was so fluffy and cheesy, and there was so much flavor in every bite. When I took the last bite, she finished the rest of her food before she started to clean up our dishes and packed up the leftovers. She left me in my room with Shiro when she said she was going to get some dessert. I tried to tell her that I was fine, but she wanted me to be full tonight to help me sleep later at bedtime and that she thinks that I am going to love dessert.

(Y/N)'s mind-What did she make anyway?... I feel like I'm almost full, so I can't eat much.

Before Senko came back, I saw me walk by the door with a cup to get some water or something, but I still curled up a little. Shiro nudged me a little and leaned at me to pet her head and ears again. Soon, Senko came back in with dessert and took a big wooden spoon from her things.

 Soon, Senko came back in with dessert and took a big wooden spoon from her things

She put it on the small table and Shiro looked just as surprised as me, and Senko laughed at us a little

Shiro-What is this?! You never made this before!

Senko-I told you that I looked up a few recipes before coming here. This chocolate and vanilla pudding also has some crumbled-up cake in it and then is topped with a fresh coat of whipped cream.

That sounded so good and she made us both some bowls. She made one for herself, but she focused on feeding me first as she did at dinner. I got a little bit of everything in my first bit and... a tear came out of my eye from how good it was.

Senko-Awwwww. I can tell that you like it. ~

She gave me another bite when I was ready and even gave me a kiss while I was chewing on the cake part. She kept on feeding me until I was full and had her dessert.

(Senko's POV)

Dinner and dessert were an amazing success. You could still see bits of darkness on him, but that was it. I think after a few more fixes and lots more pampering, he'll be in top shape. Free of any darkness. We still had some time before his bath and my goal was to get him to fall asleep while being washed, so I can carry him back to bed. He would wake up like he just got down with a spa day. I got a few more bites in for (Y/N) until he finally had enough, so I put (Y/N) on his bed, on his belly.