Picnic Under The Cherry Blossoms

((Y/N)'s POV)

(Y/N)-Ahhhhh.

Senko fed me some more chicken curry after I played with Shira and Sora had me lay my head on her lap. Shiro wanted to play some more since we only played 1 round of hide and seek, but I think she used her powers to cheat at the game. That might be why Sora called us over to eat... That and she liked to rub my head as I laid on her lap, but instead of looking at her big chest, I just looked at the night sky. The curry wasn't really spicy and still warm for us to eat and she gave me a nice cup of juice to drink before she pushed me against Lady Sorato completely rest and have her force my emotions out again before I can play. I only whimpered and sniffled this time and Sora turned me to her with a smile on her face.

Sora-Sweetie, is it your parents again? ~

(Y/N)-No... Well, kind of. I j-just thought about how (B/N) and h-his friends lied and nobody believed me.

Sora-I see... I will pay them a visit later. Even if it's a little bit, I want you to let it all out right now. ~

She rubbed my head and I whimpered and sniffled for around 7 minutes until I stopped, so Shiro was about to take me back out to play. That was until we heard someone.

???-Senko, Shiro, Sora!

We all turned and I saw a woman walking up to us and she looked surprised until she looked happy.

Shiro paused and smiled too before she waved at this woman. She came up to us and looked at me when Shiro hit my legs with her tail a few times. I went behind her since I didn't really know how to deal with new people and we are so far from home. The woman bent down a little and looked at me, but the Senko got in her way of looking at me.

???-Hey, who's this?

Senko-This is (Y/N). We're caring for him.

???-Oh... Well, hello there. I'm Koenji.

(Y/N)-U-Um... H-Hi.

Koenji-He seems shy.

Shiro-He needs time to warm up to people.

Sora-Sadly, he won't be doing that right now. He will be spending all his time in treatments and pampering by us.

Koenji-When do you meet him?

Senko-A few days ago.

Koenji-Mind if I join to talk and catch up?

Senko-Well... Sure.

Shiro took me with her to go play while Koenji sat down with Senko and Sora.

(Timeskip 30 Minutes)

(Koenji's POV)

I missed Senko's cooking so much, but this was also a cutie paradise except for that sexy beast with four tails and a monster rack for a small body. As I closed my eyes in bliss, I looked at the company I had on the blanket and a nice soft pillow while watching cute Shiro and (Y/N) playing, even if (Y/N) was still shy about it.