Mama Fox

((Y/N)'s POV)

Senko was very serious about my massages, but I didn't say anything because they felt so good and relaxing. I think I might even fall asleep again. After she did my back, I let Shiro play a game by herself to keep her from getting bored while Senko massaged my legs. It tickled for a bit until she did it just right and out of all the times I watched someone else have fun... This felt nice for some reason. Shiro sat on my bed and her tail and ears looked so cute and fluffy. I wonder if they'll let me fluff them because I never got to pet anything before, so I wondered what the fur would feel like... I don't want to make them mad. My chest felt a little heavier when I thought of Senko and Shiro being mad at me. Suddenly, Senko looked at me a little confused.

Senko-Hmm? Is everything ok, sweetie?

(Y/N)-I'm fine.

Senko-... Here, let's get your feet and please let me know if you feel any pain.

(Y/N)-Ok.

She moved down to my feet, but before she did we heard a door open. It was the front door and my mom was in her room... That has to be my dad! Shiro paused the game while looking at the door, but then leaned back on her hands. She looked calm.

(Senko's POV)

My darkness was coming off him now and I still don't know what caused the spike before. His dad will be in here, so it'll make it worse. I can't put him to sleep so suddenly of course because he'll get suspicious afterward, but I can't let his dad come in with his authoritarian attitude and undo all my hard work. Me going out there to be stern with dad will end up with the same result. Darkness was growing on (Y/N) by the second, so I can't set here and do nothing about him either... Maybe a little white lie will do the trick.

Senko-(Y/N), sweetie. Would it be ok if I go out there and have a talk with your father? He may be angry at the truth at first, but he needs to learn. Shiro will be right here with you. ~

(Y/N)-A-Are you gonna fight with him?

Senko-No... No, no, no. I'm just going to scold him a little, so he learns. Dan't forget that I'm an 800-year-old fox demi-goddess, so I can tell him what to do. ~

(Y/N)-You're 800 years old?

Senko-Shiro, watch him, please.

(Shiro's POV)

I guess I can pause the game for a little bit to make sure the darkness doesn't skyrocket. Sen left the room and (Y/N) looked like she was marching off to her own death or something, but it'll take a lot more than some angry human to even be considered a threat by us. I decided to use my mind control power on him by putting a fireball in front of his face. Instead of putting him to sleep, he'll just be in a sleep-like state and make it seems are as if they are normal and calm. I just don't wanna do this for long.

Shiro's mind-Please hurry Senko.

((D/N)'s POV)

I was about to head to my son's room to see what was going on, but I stopped when I saw Senko in the hallway. Despite her cute stern face, I was furious about how she got into my home and why (M/N) let Senko stay here. I just pulled out my phone and was ready to call the police.

(D/N)-What are you doing in my-?!

She raised her hand up and my own shirt collar started to choke me and pull me back to the living room. I tried to scream and figure out what was going on. Is someone behind me?! I hit the wall and nobody was behind me as Senko got closer and (M/N) out here from our room and got in the middle of us.