The Shrine

(Timeskip 2 weeks)

((Y/N)'s POV)

Koenji has been super tired from training, cooking, and cleaning, so I felt bad for her and wanted her to relax sometimes. Senko, Shiro, and Sora would not let me help clean and stuff and did it themselves while Koenji rested on my big pillow with me. She would even talk about living at a shrine, like a real goddess, and how I can come live in one too. It would be magical and a paradise away from this world, but I didn't know how to feel about that. Sora said it would be like living here, but better. I told them we can do a day where I can go visit and try and... that day was today. We were getting ready to go right now. They made me play and move around until I felt so tired and worn out, and then Sora took what little energy I had left, so I was completely tired, and sweaty, and moving made me ache a little.

Sora-There. You're all ready for the best spa day of your life. ~

(Y/N)-What?

They used magic to lift me up on my pillow before we were surrounded by black fire. When the fire went away, I saw a lot of clouds that were glowing a little. When Senko took me off the pillow she said one thing while we walked to a wooden house with steam coming out of it.

Senko-Bath time!

(Senko's POV)

(Y/N) was tired and sweaty, so that means he is going to feel waves of relaxation and pleasure with this bath alone. The others came with us too and he tried not to look at Lady Sora or Koenji in the bath in the bath because he was flustered by their bodies even more than Shiro and I for obvious reasons. I scrubbed his body and with no more darkness coming off of him, I could tell by seeing a small light coming off of him and his body nearly went limp when he leaned back into me.

Shiro-The Great Shiro wants to help!... Oh, (Y/N). ~

Shiro came over and bowed her head a little for (Y/N) to pet her. He looked like he was already enjoying this heaven. Lady Sora just soaked and enjoyed watching (Y/N) sinking into us. After we got him cleaned off, we soaked in the water and Lady Sora wanted him to cuddle with her in the water for him to get used to it here. The bath here made it easier for him to relax, but his cheeks would blush just as hard. I wanted him to be on my lap so badly that my tail would refuse to stay still under the water. I inched closer to them bit by bit until...

Sora-Koenji, I want a foot rub, please.

Koenji-Yes, my lady! 

Koenji raced over to her and gladly started to rub her feet while Lady Sora nuzzled (Y/N) into her neck. I stayed back to not interrupt them, but when we got out, I made my move to dry him off in my lap, and (Y/N) tried to keep himself covered with a towel.

Senko-Sweetie, we saw everything already. There's no need to be so shy. ~

We got his clothes washed in the bath too, so they were drying but Lady Sora had a robe ready for him that was warm and ready for him to wear. He looked much happier and comfier in the robe rather than the towel. We took him to his new bed here and it had his favorite pillow made out of his mother for him to rest on.

 We took him to his new bed here and it had his favorite pillow made out of his mother for him to rest on