The Meeting

((Y/N)'s POV)

Senko and Shiro were helping me get ready to leave for school and then come back home. Senko made extra snacks for when Shiro and I returned to my house and Sora did the same thing to me that she did last night to make me cry, but it was not as bad this time. When I was done crying, it was finally time to go to school, and I had to go alone with my parents, but Sora promised they would be at the school waiting for me. I just had to go to the bathroom near the office and they will be waiting for me right outside the door.

Senko-Do you understand what you're supposed to do, sweetie?

I just nodded my head a little, but still felt a little nervous and Sora walked up to me.

Sora-Everything will be alright. Just think about playing with Shiro for a while. It'll be fun.

Shiro-Yes, indeed! We will also have lots of yummy snacks to enjoy!

(Y/N)-O-Ok.

I heard my parents calling me and Senko gave me a kiss on my cheek before Sora covered the 3 of them in fire and they were gone. I got to the car with my parents and they started to drive to school with me, and the whole drive was scary because they were quiet. That means I am in very big trouble. I just had to remember what the plan was and just hope Sora is right about this.

(Shiro's POV)

As we waited for (Y/N) to get here, Lady Sora put up a concealment barrier which meant Senko could constantly give me instructions on what to do with (Y/N) if something happens. We were only going to be alone for not even an hour maybe. It just really depends on Lady Sora, but I think I can take care of (Y/N) and pamper him just fine on my own. Later, he finally came back to us and the darkness was oozing off of him, so it looks like I need to get to work immediately.

 Later, he finally came back to us and the darkness was oozing off of him, so it looks like I need to get to work immediately

Senko ran up to him and looked worried about him while she pulled him into a tight hug.

Senko-Oh sweetie, what did they do to you?! Did they glare at you, yell at you, or-?!

Sora-Sen, I'm sure you will have time for this later, but we have a meeting to attend and Shiro will be on her way with him... Now, let Shiro have him.

I walked up to them and Senko seemed hesitant to let him go until I took his other hand. I pulled him into me and took a few steps away before Lady Sora cast a spell. (Y/N) seemed afraid of the black fox fire from Lady Sora, but it doesn't hurt at all and before we knew it, we were instantly back in his bedroom. He looked so confused and stressed, but I took his hands and pulled him with me to play some games and I'll lay my head on his lap.

Shiro-Now, let the games begin!

((D/N)'s POV)

All the parents and kids were here and waiting for my son to be done in the bathroom, but all that came through the door were Senko and Sora.