Good Morning

(Senko's POV)

I got up early to get an early start on the day with a quick shower while thinking of what to do for punishments to the parents. When I got out of the bathroom to dry off and get dressed, I saw Shiro and (Y/N) completely under the blankets. I should wake up Shiro, but if (Y/N) was going to sleep in, maybe she can sleep a little while longer... Until I deal with the parents at least... and tidy up a bit more to make it more pleasant to wake up to. I just had to be careful when cleaning the room to not make any noise. As for 'them', I entered the room and put up a barrier to keep any noise from reaching (Y/N).

Senko-Both of you, up!

This woke them up for the most part and when I pulled them off the bed by their sheets to make them fall to the fall. They both groaned before they looked at me and (M/N) scrambled to come to bow to me, but (D/N) only looked reluctant and angry. This punishment will fix (M/N)'s form and (D/N) sense of control and disobedience.

Senko-... No proper greeting means that you need to be punished for this as well. The second one will be because of last night when (Y/N) had enough pent-up sadness to make him cry, because of your mere presence scaring him.

(D/N)-How is that our fault?! We can't just not be here!

I used my powers to strangle him with a bit of the blanket and (M/N) looked horrified.

Senko-You made your own child fear you! It is your own fault!

(M/N)-Pl-Please stop!

Senko-Stop? I didn't even start your punishments, yet!

I filled the room with a dozen of my fireballs and floated in the air to look down at them. The heat was making it harder for them to breathe, but now I will start whipping them with my fire!

(M/N)-Senko, please! W-We can-!

Senko-ENOUGH OF YOUR PITIFUL EXCUSES!!!

(Timeskip 1 Hour)

(Shiro's POV)

Senko woke me up to make sure I complete my orders from Lady Sora, but did she have to do it so early? He plans to sleep in and will most likely fall back to sleep on his own. She was cleaning the house a bit more and with the mom having a day off work today, I had her quietly rub my feet to put her to work. She was still crying a little from what Senko to her and when I searched her memories... It started with overheating her, but then whipping her with fire in every private area before being forced to kiss her feet while still having her ass whipped beside her husband, sharing the same fate. She was whimpering a little still as she saw (Y/N) nuzzling into my side as he still slept.

Shiro-Wake him up with your crying, The Great Shiro will give you a reason to cry until you pass out. *whisper*

This made her more silent and focused on my foot massage. Senko kept a close eye on her while cleaning and when she was finished deep cleaning the whole house, she took (M/N) back to her room to lock her up before getting started on breakfast. It was around 10 when a black fire appeared in the room and Lady Sora came out of it when the flames vanished.

 It was around 10 when a black fire appeared in the room and Lady Sora came out of it when the flames vanished