Pure Lineage

(Senko's POV)

I waited outside of the school for (B/N) and his friends to be done with class. They always go out through the back and I will be fair to give them a warning, but if they ignore that warning then I will bestow the proper punishment for them. The school bell rang and the children started to pour out of the gates to go to their parents or be on their way home. I knew where the boys would be and when I saw them at the field to go out the back side where other kids were heading too, I had to meet them at the end. When I beat them to the exit, I let the other kids pass by before I blocked off the path. This got the attention of (Y/N) and 5 other boys and they all stopped to look at me.

Senko-Greetings. You must be (B/N).

(B/N)-Who are you? What's with that dumb costume?

Senko-I came to talk to you about (Y/N). We both know that you framed him for things you and your friends did. I want you to no longer bother him or anyone else.

(B/N)-... *Snickers* What do you know anyway? And who's gonna stop me?... You?

He pushed me a little and my patience ran extremely thin... I looked around to see that nobody was looking, so I snapped my fingers and summoned fireballs around the boys and me. They looked scared of me now and I showed a bit more of a fraction of my power to intimidate them.

Senko-It seems you misunderstood this situation... I was not asking anything of any of you, I was telling.

(B/N)-Wh-What are you?!

Senko-I'll make this quick, but don't worry... This will teach you some manners.

I let my fire grow and stretch to act like whips... I wonder if they ever had a spanking in their life.

((Y/N)'s POV)

I felt someone rubbing my head and I knew it had to be Senko. Her tail hit my legs, but I think she smelled a little different and when I felt her clothes, they also felt different. I opened my eyes to see white hair before I sat up and saw that it was not Senko.

 I opened my eyes to see white hair before I sat up and saw that it was not Senko

???-Greetings. You slept well.

(Y/N)-Wh-Who are you?!

???-I am the great Shiro! A good friend of Sen. She told me to stay here with you in case you wake up. While we wait for her to return, you are to be pampered by none other than me!

She put her hand on her chest to do a little pose and I backed up to get a better look at her. Her ears and tail were both plain white and when she got off my bed and let me sit on the side she saw me looking at her ears when they flicked all by themselves.

Shiro-Ah, taken by my good looks? My ears and tails are proof of my pure lineage identity, so I can't blame you for being fascinated by them... In fact, I will grant you permission to pet my head.

She walked up to me and knelt down. I still didn't know what to say to her since this is all too much, but when she looked at me like she was waiting, I just slowly brought my hand to her head... Her ears and tail felt so soft, smooth, and fluffy.