It's Not Enough

((Y/N)'s POV)

I still didn't believe this was happening, but right now Senko was feeding me the last bit of fried tofu. It tasted so good, but I could not take my eyes off her. Her smile and everything just made this relaxing for the most part. When she took the plate and left to go clean it... by walking through the wall, I was scared because I know my mom was home and in her room. It took a bit, but when she came back in I felt relieved, but then she looked worried and rushed up to me then wrapped her tail around my side a little.

 It took a bit, but when she came back in I felt relieved, but then she looked worried and rushed up to me then wrapped her tail around my side a little

Senko-My goodness. Do you hate being alone that much?

(Senko's POV)

He had darkness coming off in waves after I just took care of so much for his dinner, and I was not even gone for 5 minutes to wash his plate. I think the next time, I should give him more security before I leave him alone like this or maybe the worrying might be because of his parents... He needs a bath and to be put to bed and it seems that his parents seem to have forgotten about feeding him since they themselves didn't eat here.

Senko-Hey, let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed. I cleaned the tub, so this should feel nicer than usual.

He slowly got up to go take his bath, but stopped when I followed him to the door.

(Y/N)-What are you doing?

Senko-Well, I'm going to be giving you a bath. I noticed-... I mean, thought you might need some help making sure you get every area clean.

I did watch him take baths at times and I noticed he often misses spots on his body and always his back. He can't reach it by himself, so it's not his fault and his mother never helps him. He tried to get out of the bath now, but I led him into the bathroom. When we got out of his room, he hurried to the bathroom and tried to lock m out, but I simply walked through the door by phasing through it. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

 He looked at me with a surprised look on his face

Senko-Goodness, you're so stubborn... Now, you need this bath done correctly and I can even make it relaxing for you.

(Y/N)-*Gulp*.