Forever Home

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was so tired from playing with Shiro and Senko was giving me a massage right now. Sora said she had to get something ready for me. I still thought about her saying we were going to be here forever and at first, I was scared on the first night here, even if the bed felt... soooo comfortable. During breakfast this morning, it was like eating outside without having to worry about a few things like bugs, and leafs falling onto the food and drinks, but it was even better than eating inside now. After eating, Shiro and Senko took me to the bathhouse for us to soak after they cleaned me, but Sora and Koenji were still not here with us. 

(Y/N)-I haven't seen Sora all day... Where is she?

Shiro-Lady Sora is busy with boring work stuff. We get to focus on fun games and treats!

Senko-He can't leave the shrine, so if you want the new human treats then you'll have to go by yourself.

Shiro-But I don't wanna go by myself! I won't know which one is better!

Senko just held me tighter to tell Shiro, 'no'. After our bath and soaking for a while we got out to go play and saw Koenji waiting right by my new bed here.

 After our bath and soaking for a while we got out to go play and saw Koenji waiting right by my new bed here

Koenji-Hey, we need to start preparing (Y/N), so I ask that he enters the circle and gets in bed. When you're in, you can not get out until Lady Sora takes it down. It'll keep him from running off and hurting himself.

Senko-May we ask what she has planned?

Koenji-No, but I can say that it's painless.

I felt nervous and Senko didn't push me onto the bed inside the circle but did her best to keep me calm. I cried a little from being scared and Senko pulled me into her and brushed my legs with her tail.

Senko-No, no, no. Don't be scared. It's going to be ok. ~

I didn't really believe her and for a moment I tried to leave the bed, but I got covered in fire and fell down. I saw I was on top of the bed again and this time Shiro hopped on and pinned me down a little.

 I saw I was on top of the bed again and this time Shiro hopped on and pinned me down a little

Shiro-Hey, don't be scared. Would it help if I let you pet my head again? ~

She leaned her head into me while she pushed my legs with her tail like Senko. I tried to calm down, but...