his tricks.

Jimin - don't talk this shit again.

Y/N- ohh i forgot i always talk shit I'm always wrong and just (stoped and sigh)

She stands up.

Jimin - where are you going?

Y/N- dont be scare you already cages my body and my soul already left me my body is still here but without soul body is like a....

While saying she fainted .

Jimin- y/n!

He hurriedly grabbed her and before she fell he holds her.

Jimin- i love you.

He said in slow and whispering tone while holding her tightly.
________________

Doctor - she is going in depression her mental and physical health is getting critical it can be dangerous for her you have to take care of her.

Jimin- i understand.

Doctor went out.

Jimin looked at y/n.

Midnight.......

Y/n pov....

I opened my eyes and looked at the time it's 2 am I sat on the bed and 'wait where is he ' i didn't saw him so I went in drawing room ' but he is also not here ' suddenly i heard some noise from basement ' is he beating someone or torturing?' i thought and took some slow steps towards the basement.

And I saw a shocking scene in front of my eyes jimin's bodyguards is continuously wipping on his naked back and he is lying there like nothing is happening i hurriedly went to them.

Y/N- stop! What are you doing jimin -

She looked at his back is filled with red marks .

Y/N- jimin your back what are you doing call the doctor.

She shouted at guards.

Jimin- no need.

He said and wore his t-shirt.

Y/N- w-why? you're injured we need doctor.

She said before speaking he looked at guard's and they went out from the basement she looked at jimin's hands filled with wounds.

Y/N- why did you -

Jimin- because I deserve this everytime I hurted you this is nothing in front of your pain you try to run away from me because I gave you so much pain I just deserve to be treated like this.

Her tears started to fell.

Y/N- i -i m sorry it was my fault everytime I just saw my pain my injuries but you are suffering more than me I'm sorry.

Jimin- y/n i love you i didn't meant to do that but I'm so sorry i deserve death.

Y/n putted her hands on his mouth.

Y/N- I'm so sorry for everything.

and here we go our innocent y/n got trapped in his tricks jimin knew it that how innocent y/n is and also her mental health is getting out of control if this goes on like this so definitely Y/n will do something dangerous like suicide so jimin played his trick and unfortunately it worked.

Jimin pov.....

Just to win you y/n i can do everything if I need to force you then I will if i need to lock you up then I will and this little pain is nothing so innocent just like before (smirked).

_____________________

Next morning.........

Everyone is sitting on the dining room.