you can't be criminal

* Eunwoo holds on his cheek and started crying loudly and removed his hand from y/n then hurriedly hugged jimin leg tightly*

Eun woo: * crying* " a..appa m.. mumma* sobbing

* Jimin patts his head and glared at her with his burning eyes...*

Eunwoo: " d..dada m..mumma bad "

* Y/n was looking in jimin in his eyes*

Y/n: "i can't compromise this"

* Y/n pulled eunwoo to herself and holds him in his arms then went inside*

* Jimin was staring at her figure that just disappeared....he felt the different colour in y/n eyes when she was looking at him*...

* Jimin pock his inner cheek with his toung and slowly walks inside*..

* Y/n made eunwoo sat on couch and she slowly keel down while holding eunwoo both hand in hers*

Eunwoo: " l..leave!!!...i hate you... eunwoo hates you

Y/n: " shh baby look at mumma...baby what you were doing was so wrong...you don't need to take gun in your hand to have fun and happiness....just hold one pen and it will take you to sky ....speak with truth and humblness not with weapons.....just be happy with small things not something that hurts anyone....

Eunwoo: * looking at y/n* " then why did appa killed that lion?...

* Y/n was looking at eunwoo....she sighs and looks behind where jimin was standing with the glass door looking at them*

* Y/n turns her head back to eunwoo*

Y/n: " be- because...i ..i * she's not able to say anything* ..."baby look just believe mumma...mumma will always stay with you and teach u good.....now tell me if there's a chance to kill a dog or save him....what will you do?

Eunwoo: " I'll save

Y/n: " why?.."

Eunwoo: " because i don't want to kill cute puppy he get hurt

Y/n: " right baby...look this is you real you...you are not that bad boy hmm

Eunwoo: " yesh"* nodded*

* Y/n hugged eunwoo and kissed his cheeks multiple times*

Y/n: " mumma proud of you"

* Y/n caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead*

Y/n: " mumma is very sorry .....now go get on your bed..mumma will come soon we'll watch something hm"

* Eunwoo nodded and went upstairs while sobbing.....y/n sighs and stood up*

* Jimin came towards her while his both hands are in his pocket*

Jimin: " oh so now you have started to manipulate our kiddo huh "..

Y/n: * turned around looking at jimin* "jimin please try to understand he's a small kid...and you were hanging him a gun....how could you?!...also I don't want him to become a criminal"

Jimin: " he's not becoming a criminal... he'll be becoming a mafia...mafia of park Empire.."

Me: " calling yourself mafia won't change the fact that you are the criminal....and eunwoo is my kid...and i won't let this happen to him!...and how dare you to show him a disgusting scene...YOU KILLED A LION IN FRONT OF HIM...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!?

* Jimin was looking at y/n..he suddenly grabs her neck tightly..*

Jimin: " VOICE DOWN!...OR ELSE I WON'T HESITATE TO CUT THAT TOUNGE OF YOURS...GET THAT"