REALITY OF THE WORLD

( 20 k readers guys.... thankyou so much....❤️

............
................
....................
........................
...................................

* afrer they left...y/n opened her eyes slightly as when she saw that old men and his rivals she understood the situation and acted like she was unconcious ..*

* she sat back with her glossy eyes she looks down to her leg and saw that a big metallic piece of car was gripping inside her leg more than anything else....that even the bone of her knee can be easily seen*

*she slowly grabs the metal piece firmly and took it out with a really harsh move not wanting any further pain...tears roll down through her glossy eyes making them shatter down on the ground filled with pain*

*A really big scream came out of her mouth making her lips tremble badly in agony as soon as glass came out the blood has no restriction on falling like a water from tap*

*her hand travel through her knee grabs it in attemt of trying stop blood from flowing down .....she turns her head around to see her child laying like a almost died body the blood is still flowing from his head...she slowly got up as the pain is killing her body....but still she got up holding up her knees with her hand...tears are just running on her cheeks like there's a compition in between every tear to escape from her eyes *...

*Y/n fall down hard with a shrink pain through her leg and head pain....she falls little close to eun woo she slowly crawls to his body and took out a glass pieces carefully from his skins ....she wasn't able to speak anything... *..

* she picked up his little body in her arms and got up with lot of trouble...and started to walk to the another car that is not crashed down like others but just got flipped.....she is walking but dragging her own leg through the ground while blood is running out of control *

* eunwoo is laying in her arms as a little toy.....she drags herself to that car and sat on ground and looks inside the car seeing the dead guard's and managing staff of technology... under jimin that were supposed to give her every date to jimin and control the technical things in the car features through their laptops and other devices from tech companies and ai technologies *

*she looks at dead body's and a pure guilt can be seen in her eyes even though she haven't done anything wrong....she looks at a black bag grabs it as it's like an small but a strong built suitcase......she opened it as she's really afraid of loosing eunwoo and his breathing aren't really well and absolutely not a good condition for a little boy like him*

*She opens up that case revealing a laptop and a microphone and some of the written information about herself but she didn't think it as a right choice to read it out so she quickly focused on the laptop and on that...but it requires a strong password to open it up so she lost her hopes and looks at eunwoo and holds him more tighter in her arms feeling like she's going to loose him .....she quickly grabs a jacket from the staff body and tightly tied it around his head from preventing to stop blood from flowing out*

*She hurriedly get up and drags herself walking with numb leg towards the rod to see if anyone could help her out..... and luckily sees a delivery girl on a scooty is coming towards her direction ....she waves her hand to her....the delivery girl sees the situation and surroundings of y/n and got an little idea that a accident might be happened there....she drives her scooty to her in a full speed and stops it aside and hurriedly took off her helmet*