Hide & seek

Shhh

Shhh...don't tell anyone it's
HIDE & SEEK

Should we start darling?...
Well yes...

* In mid- night....

* Y/n slowly opened her eyes removed her blanket without making any noise and with that she got up from bed...*

* She walks upto a callender while jimin is sleeping on bed.....she looks at calender and looks at date*

Y/n : " anniversary"

* Y/n looks at the date..today's date..their anniversary of 8 years..she knows that jimin would celebrate it & all*

* Y/n closed her eyes a tear escape from her eyes..she walked to balcony as holds greel tightly and looks straight*

* Y/n breaths in a deep silence and breathing voice...She opened her eyes looking at the snowfall*

Y/n: " i can't survive with this"

* y/n touched her own face slowly*

Y/n: " ah..i have to "

* She closed her eyes tightly and gripped on greel tightly her both skinny hands got red and white badly*

* She's standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take it*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*Even the pillow also said that: " it rained heavily last night"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

* In morning time jimin walks downstairs and saw y/n looking at the window silently..jimin smiled and walks towards her happily and takes her hands in his and swings her around*

* Y/n looks at him and smiled fakely...he also smiled after seeing her smile..he kissed her cheeks*

Jimin: " love, it's our wedding anniversary...i love you so much once again it's increasing sweetheart"

Y/n: " what?

Jimin: " my heartbeat "

* He said while looking at her deeply.. suddenly a voice came*

" Heartbot*

Both of them looks towards the voice.. it's non other then eunwoo*