found her.....

Maid -( bow and went away)

Y/n put a smile on her face and turned around.

Y/n-baby go change your clothes then we'll watch a movie...hmm

Eun woo - mumma what happened here (puts his hand on your side of forhead)

Y/n -(hurriedly put her hair back on side of forhead where was bandage) ah baby it's nothing just Mumma fell down.

Eun woo-  mumma it is hurting.?

Y/n- no it's not( smiled) ..... change his clothes please(to maid)

She always talk politely to everyone.....

Maid-yes mam( bow)

Jimin side...

He is watching the mall footage again and again seeing how y/n touched that men and he also touched her....his anger is raising in his head...he again and again repeating the footage..... He wants to hug you in his arms make you comfortable in it..but at the same time his devil side is not letting him do that....

Y/n took tray going upstairs  stand infront of door took deep breath and put her hand on finger print lock besid the door it slides away slowly she stepped in saw jimin..

Sitting on his chair while his back facing the door.....

Y/n- (puts tray on the table) jimin.....(She said in slow tone)

Jimin- (turned around saw you) hmm did eun woo came?.

Y/n- y..yes..( gives him water)

Jimin- ( took glass looking at y/n hand) i  didn't Asked for coffe (looks at tray)

Y/n-y..you were working from so long s..so i thought to give you coffe..

Jimin- hmm sweetheart.( He got up from his chair making y/n...scared )

Y/n - s.. sorry pls ( but jimin hugged her)

Jimin: i love you....you also love me right ( in her ears)

Y/n - i love you..( she said in one go )

Jimin - hmmm...( Sat back on his chair)

Y/N- c..can I go now?

Jimin- why ?...why always try to run from me?

Y/n- n..no I'm not...

Jimin- DON'T LIE! ( He slammed his hand on the table)

Y/n-( flinched backed away a little)...I'm s.. sorry...

Y/n already have too much pain in her body now she's shivering in fear seeing how...jimin behaving .

Jimin - then what is it huh?( Shouts)

Y/n - eun woo m..must be waiting that's why I said...

Jimin  got up and slapped y/n tightly making her whole cheek red leaving fingerprints on her cheeks...

Jimin- SHUT UP !!.....i love you so much and you are not understanding my love.......

Y/n- ( tears started to come out ... looking at him)

Eun woo knowked on the glass door as he can't open the door by fingerprint lock.. trying to see inside..

Eun woo- MUMMA!!!!

Guards noticed him and knocked on door while looking down..

Jimin - argh( sat back on chair) GO!

Y/n - ( wiped her tears and went to door puts his fingers on the lock and door opens)