are you drunk?

He came out of the room and saw eun woo sitting on the floor crying he goes to him and took his little kid in his arms

Jimin- shh shh why are you crying.

Eun woo- no you are bad you slapped mumma..*sob..* and also..*.sob *pushed eun wo-o .

Jimin- no baby umm okay tell me today is your birthday right.

Eun woo- (slowly nodded)

Jimin- we were pranking you.

Eun woo- n-no you slapped her in front of me also she didn't came out of her room.

Jimin- no baby i already told her about this prank i acted like i slapped her but I didn't. she's sleeping that's why she didn't came out of the room.

Eun woo- it was the baddest prank ever ( hitting him with hissmall hand)

Jimin- awww my kiddo it's ok. Today we will go on shopping and we will also organise a party okay.

Eun woo- yayyy you are the best dada in this world.

Jimin smiled

Jimin- ready him.

He said in cold tone. Maid came and took eun woo with her.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Y/n slowly opened her eyes tried to get up but couldn't. With her slow moves after almost 10 minutes she sat on the Bed

She tried to move her legs but can't tears started to form in her eyes.

Suddenly door opened revealing jimin he came inside the room with two maids who were following him.

He came towards y/n and sat on the little couch beside bed.

She didn't spoke anything he was about to touch her but she flinched.

He slowly hold her hand in his. He realised how weak his wife is her wrist is that much weak like if he squeeze her wrist so they will broke into two parts.

He looked at her. He can see nails marks on her hands hickeys on her neck bite Marks and bruised lips.

Jimin- y/n(softly)

Y/n slowly looked at him with teary eyes.

Jimin caresd her cheeks and tugged her hair behind her ear y/n sobbed.

Jimin- y/n baby.

He said softly y/n looked at him but didn't spoke anything.

Two maids who is standing there whispered something in each other's ear

Maid 1- look at her how weak she is.

Maid 2- such a small waist perfect face you know she's the real definition of beauty.but look where is she right now.

Maid 1- god knows what he did with her her body is filled with wounds.

Maid 2- if I were her husband so i don't even touch her Little hard.

*****************

He looked at maid they got scared.

Jimin- give me.

They gave her food tray.

Jimin- sweetheart look at your self how weak you became. Now let me feed you hmm.