IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

*As soon as jimin cars stopped in front of that hospital everyone was stunned...he came out of car while guards behind him holding guns he hurriedly walks inside the hospital searching for y/n..*

Jimin: where's the petient eunwoo and y/n?..

Reseptionist: s..sir th..they-

Jimin: FAST!..

Reseptionist: on ward no 7 2nd floor operation threater

*Jimin gave signals to his guards to stick around the hospital and he went inside the lift as soon as he came on 2nd floor the automatic gate got open reaviling y/n sitting there on the ground crying as she's bruised up*

* his breathing was faster but as he saw her it got slow...he hurriedly went to her....as soon as y/n saw him she hurriedly hugged him tightly...*

( just a photo i mean not y/n

( just a photo i mean not y/n ....you guys just imagine to whomever you are imagining)

* She's looking all messed up because of crying like there's no tomorrow..*

Y/n: j..jimin e..e..eunwoo...

Jimin: sweetheart I'm here with you hmm be calm be calm..

Y/n : * crying holding his coat tightly* jimin i will d..die if something happen to him...

Jimin: shhh..i Said na everything will be fine... I'm here..i will get the world's best doctors...

In night................

* y/n is sitting on couch beside eunwoo while holding his small hand ....her tears are streaming down non-stop ...*

Y/n : b..baby you know na that your m..mumma loves you so much... please be st....strong and never leave your mumma alone...

* jimin came inside the hospital room with a glass of juice and gives to y/n*

Jimin: sweetheart i told you..that everything will be okay...now have it...

Y/n: j...jimin h...he will b..be fine ri-

Jimin: * sigh* "come here"

* jimin holds her hand and sat on couch...made her sit on his lap and hugged her*

Jimin: everything will be fine sweetheart hmm ..trust my words* kissed her forhead*

* y/n closed her eyes while holding his coat tightly in her hands ...she snuggle into him .... while jimin holds her small waist and with other hand jimin holds eunwoo small hands*

 while jimin holds her small waist and with other hand jimin holds eunwoo small hands*