THE ACCIDENT....!!!

( recommended song is on up

( recommended song is on up..👆)

Eunwoo looks at y/n and run towards her then hugs her..

Eunwoo: I'm ready...i know I'm looking handsome don't look at me like this mumma....

Y/n smiled at his cuteness..her face blooms like a flower whenever she smiles...and those little dimples on her face make it more beautiful..

Eunwoo: * hides his face* i can't take this much beauty oh my god..* he ran to the piller and hides behind it..

Y/n laughed at him ...

Jimin cuts call and turns to see y/n shining face...as some kind of satisfaction ran through his body after seeing her like this...he walks towards her..

Jimin: you are looking beautiful... sweetheart

He said as a small smile curved on his face...y/n heard him and looks at him as slowly that smile faded away..

Jimin: you are looking so beautiful today..i mean your beauty is increased because of smiling* he slowly caressed her cheeks with back of his hand*

Y/n : ji..min i think it's getting late..

She said while trying to back away...but jimin holds her waist and pulls her closer by her small waist..she looks at him

Jimin: sweetheart you know what you look more beautiful and adorable when you smile... please keep it on your face everytime..i can't even explain you it gives me satisfaction...i really want you to be happy... you are understanding right..

Y/n : y...yes

She said trying to be being calm because she don't want to creat any drama right now or anything else..

Jimin smiled

Jimin: and most importantly you know how to behave out there and i hope you will not try to do any mess and if you try to run this time i will...* chuckle* you know right...

Eunwoo: dada good morning..

Y/n heard his voice and backed away from jimin.... Eun woo said while coming out from pillar

Jimin pics him up..

Jimin: good morning kiddo ...

Eun woo: dada I'm so excited to go with mumma in my parents meeting you know everyone will be shocked to see her and her beauty...and will only stare at her....i will have so much time to spend with mumma..