she knows........ everything

* Y/n finished her food and got up to leave from there  but then she turned back and looks at letter....she stares at it for a while  then tear it into pieces *

Y/n: I HATE IT!!!

* she screamed out and went back inside the mansion then upstairs to wake her son up....she enters in room and saw him sleeping..she slowly went to him and patts his head*

she slowly went to him and patts his head*

Y/n: my cute baby....this injury on your head will fly away soon..just like happiness fly away from my life after meeting  him...

* Y/n chuckle at her own stupidity and slowly kissed eun woo cheeks*

Y/n: baby get up it's morning

*She slowly patts his head and made him sat back on bed he started to open his eyes slowly*..

Y/n: it's morning my baby...new day* smiled*

Eun woo: * looks at y/n * mummaaa

Y/n: yes baby

Eun woo: i saw a dream last night..

Y/n: again,...what did you saw?...a fairy again hmm

Eunwoo: not fairy....i saw a giant chocolate box on our dinner table..

Y/n: oh really.....then?

Eun woo: then i ate it..it was a surprise for me....and youuu won't believe who brought that for me!

Y/n: oh my god...who bought baby?* Showing much interested to make him happy*

Eun woo: you did....

Y/n: ohh so?

Eun woo: so is there a box chocolate downstairs?

Y/n : nope..

Eun woo: didn't u bought it for me?

Y/n: when did i?*, controlling her laugh*..

Eun woo: in dream mumma

Y/n: ohhhh.....it was just a dream baby* chuckle*

Eun woo: mummmmaaaa....i know you understood already i want that chocolate box...

Y/n: * laughed and hugged his small figure* i know my baby...and you are trying to trick me in the morning huh.....you are getting smart hm

Eun woo: * hugged y/n * mumma eunwoo is hungry

Y/n: first brushing teeth then other things...ok?

Eun woo: okay* pout

Y/n: * holds his cheek* why are you so adorable?

Eun woo: because I'm park jimin son you know*trying to pose like hero*

Y/n: hmm* smiled nodded*

In afternoon....

* Y/n did played with eunwoo all day now he's watching tv in their living hall area...*