something is up to.?!

Y/n made eun woo settle on the couch then her eyes fell on jimin who is coming inside and his whole hand is bleedinng......

Y/n : baby mumma will be back just 10 minutes don't come behind me okay

She said while eun woo nodded his ..and y/n placed a kiss on his forehead then started to go to jimin

Jimin went to another hall and sat on the couch as he's not giving shit to his bleeding hand....and why would he?... he's the mafia king he might be in a mission and ofcourse he's well trained in his work so very rarely get any hit..... because there's no way to hit him or shoot him that easily.....

 because there's no way to hit him or shoot him that easily

Y/n took medicine kit from maid while walking....maid bowed at her but y/n consentration is full on jimin she hurriedly walks to him and sat on her knees to see the wound and it's so deep in his arm and palm ..

Jimin looks at y/n

Jimin: it's nothing sweetheart let it be

Y/n : are you serious jimin?...how can you say that huh... Just see how deep it's atleast u should have gone to a doctor... your hand is bleedinng badly
If u have putted some medicine on it it shouldn't be not that deep...

Y/n said while holding his hand then she folds his shirt to his arm and holds his arm...took a cotton and slowly puts on his hand to clean the blood but as she pressed it a hiss left from her mouth after seeing the wound she thought this must be paining him..

Jimin just staring at her actions... he's not even feeling a little pain...

Y/n : jimin you should care about yourself ... Atleast u never cares about others but do for yourself atleast..... you never listen to me it must be paining you

She said while treating it and blowing on it thinking he shouldn't feel pain..... it's looking like she have forgotten everything for a moment that he has done to her...

Jimin looking at her tensed face and care for him in her eyes that he's liking the most...he smiled seeing her..

Soon y/n treated it and looks at jimin and realised that she did too much overreact..

Y/n : um you should e..eat n..now..

She said and went to eun woo and sat beside him..

Eun woo: mumma please now cook for me..

Y/n : yes baby come

She took him in her arms and made him sit on the kitchen shelf..

Y/n : mumma will cook and you will see hmm..

Eun woo: mumma then i will help my wife in cooking ?

Y/n : aish from where you learning all this.....and if you help her you will be the sweetest husband ever..