not today !

Checkout this song on Spotify and listen while reading it......

.....................
Not today?!...
...........................

A bus stopped at the bus station.... it's the morning 5 am...y/n came out of the bus she's holding eunwoo in her arms*

The radio was onn in bus

Radio: " the new civilization of park industry is spreading around in the Malaysia after getting the high revenue establishment into the places as such as amarica, Vietnam , Indonesia, sweden and more futuristic plans are line up... let's know it from their mannager of park industries...mr syung -

The bus alarm: next stop...next stop...get yourself collected for your next stop...next stop

* The area out of bus is really silent because of the snow fall today...y/n slowly walks out of bus eunwoo is sleeping in her arms*

* Y/n took further steps on footpath ...*

Y/n: " not this time... baby mumma will not go back this Time.. mumma promise you

*After 30 minutes of walking she reaches her family villa ....she looks at it she can feel the nostalgia..she looks around her eyes get's teary*

* Her heart skip a beat she walked inside the villa she looks around she saw some guards in front of villa

* She walks to behind door and went inside eunwoo is also started to open his eyes after a long sleep in his mother arms*

Eunwoo: *looking around* mumma where are we?..

Y/n: " baby it's my mom and dad house...

Eunwoo: " i wanna meet..i wanna meet.. please please where are they?"

Y/n: " yes baby "

* Y/n walked inside and gets inside the drawing hall and puts eunwoo down from her arms*

* Suddenly eunwoo started to scream out loudly*

Eunwoo: " MUMMA!!..MUMMA!!... WOLF!..WOLF!!

* he started to run here and there while crying and screaming...for some seconds y/n didn't understand what's happening..but soon she noticed why eunwoo is running..*

Y/n : " baby don't run nothing will happen wait hmm stand on your place"

* Y/n said and the dog came running towards y/n and she kneeled down and hugged him*