not anymore?

* Jimin patts her head and smiled*

Jimin :" sweetheart you eat I'll be back hmm"

* Y/n nodded her head silently..jimin got up and went from there.........y/n sighed and got up and went to the edge of terrace thinking about something deeply*

* Jimin went downstairs and went straight in his mother room*

* Mrs park was packing her stuff then she notice jimin coming..she looks at him and smiled*

Mrs park: " good morning son,...i was just about to come to meet you.... where's y/n ?.. how's she.?

* Mrs park said with a smile and she walks to jimin and caress his hair*

Mrs: "i have flight soon that's why I'm asking where's y/n?

* Jimin holds her hand and removed from his head*

Jimin: "mom,...did you mixed cyclophosphamide in y/n meal?..

* Mrs park eyes widened and she shooked head and turned around to walk towards window*

Mrs park: "why would I do that?... and i don't even know what this-

Jimin: "MOM!..stop lieing to me and tell me what you wanted to do?

Mom: "nothing..she had a headache so i thought it'll recover with this"

Jimin: " mom .... I'm not a idiot!....you wanted to cause infertility in y/n!... through the DNA right!

* Mrs park turned around and looks at jimin*

Jimin:"do you even know...how much problem she could've suffer because of this!!!...HOW DARE YOU TO DO-

Mrs park: "SHUT UP!.. FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH!...wh..what do you wanted me to huh!.. you wanted me sit back and watch that drama that you are causing to her... did you wanted me to just watch that pain and trauma that the second child -..oh I forgot...the second forced child...or shall I say raped women second child"

* Jimin maded fist of his hand while glaring at mrs park with red eyes*

Jimin: " don't...say...that....word!..

Mrs park: "why not huh!..it hurts you?!....you know what when i came here i had sympathy for y/n ....but slowly it faded away because I wasn't liking the fact that my sonis being mental for a women...but after i saw you beating her and that second child... seriously!... like are you in your sense or not!..i felt disgusted by you and i decided that i will not let you cause that trauma to her!"

* Mrs park said while breathing heavily*

Mrs: "i-i know that cyclophosphamide can cause her more pain and other things but atleast she wouldn't be able to get pregnant "

* Jimin slammed his hand on the door hardly while his hands veins were popping out of anger*

Jimin: "just fucking get out of here...and never ever try to come back here or else the next time only pegions will be taking your body out"

* Jimin walked out of her room and straight went to the back gallery*

Jimin: sniper!..

* His guard hurriedly gulped and gave him sniper*