two

chapter 2 ~ What's my name?

Harry Hook was dreadfully bored. Which was no good thing for the people of the isle.

Everyone knew that when Harry Hook was bored he tended to be even worse than usual. The people of the isle would call him a madman or psychotic but he just laughed in their faces. If being mad meant having fun then Harry was worse than the mad hatter, and he was very very Mad.

He strode through one of the many markets of the isle. His boots stomping through mud and puddles as he looked around with a smirk.

He was handsome, anyone would be a fool to think otherwise and Harry knew it. The pirate hat he so often wore sat atop of his messy brown hair and his dark rimmed crystal blue eyes stared down anyone who dared look at him with any other emotion than fear.

His ring adorned fingers snatched a piece of raggedy fabric that a woman was offering to sell him as he did not falter in his stride.

He walked merely a few steps before throwing the cloth in the face of a man who was looking at him just a little too long.

He saw a woman slightly older than he was looking at him with lust filled eyes and he pointed at her lazily with a smirk. He knew the effect he had on people. He knew that he could get any man or woman he so wished but no one had interested him in a long time.

Everyone was just so...dull.

He continued his walk to where he knew his captain would be; ursulas fish and chip shop.

As he approached the building he used his hook to collect a string of fish from a bucket next to a tired fisherwoman. The woman dared not say anything as she knew that being hooked by Harry Hook was a very likely scenario these days.

Harry swung open the doors and strode into the chip shop as everyone's heads turned to look at him. His presence was hard to ignore. Anyone could sense when Harry Hook was in the room and he strived off of the attention and fear. He placed his beloved sword into the barrel that held all of the swords of everyone in the chip shop.

Ursula had needed to make a new rule that no one was allowed to bring swords into her shop after one particularly nasty fight broke out.

A few men that were new to the area had insulted Uma unbeknownst to them that they were on Umas territory. Harry had heard everything and if people already thought he was psychotic no one had seen anything yet. A fight had ensued and the group of men were left half dead. There was no doubt Harry would have gone the whole way if Uma and the rest of the crew hadn't stepped in.

The unconscious men lay on the floor as Gil and a few other pirates dragged a panting and bloody nosed Harry away before he became a true killer.

Everyone had seen the true wrath of Harry Hook and one very important thing was established that day. No one insults someone Harry cares about.