Dealing with difficult issues

(Well guys, i've decided to do one of any book chapters per month, so this will be for the april update. I hope you guys still enjoy these and enjoy the slight changing of styles. Now then, let's begin.)

3rd pov

For most of the students of Beacon, when people discovered that The team of CRDL had disappeared, many were happy. The team of bullies had done enough harassment to the faunus students, but a few were interested on what happened. Lucky for one of these students, there was a note on the door of the team forged into the handwriting of Cardin of him just saying he was disgusted by the faunuses so they had left.

During this time, Y/n had was able to convince people he didn't know what happened to the team, since pyrrha was doing a spar with her fellow student on that night. Ozpin and Glynda were unsure about it, as the video cameras had been tampered with. But for now, we won't know. But besides this, it had been a month since the disappearance of said team. This month's passage allowed students to do their best in classes, as the Vytal festival was getting prepared in the city of Vale.

But for the life of Y/n, this month's long time was mostly spent on the testing on his new subject and first attempt to be a minion.

Flashback Y/n of a week ago

I frown seeing cardin, who I had gotten into a room is still looking in anger, as I could see it. He is angry for how I got rid of his team. He is angry that I've trapped him in an almost cell with food. I am aware that some would say that what I'm doing is bad, trying to break bad habits, but it's for the better of others. I am going to be the one that makes him change.

Cardin: F-freaking stop glasses! Those filthy faunuses paid you to do this didn't they? How the hell do you even have a god damn lab like this!?

Y/n: As of now Cardin, this is none of your concern. Unfortunately, everyone has a breaking point. My mother had a breaking point and she was stronger than you. So all I've got to do is make you break.

With this statement, I use a chip that's in him to check on his brain waves, thinking maybe I can see if this racism is caused through family. Unfortunately, from what I can see, this isn't because of family. He was made this way thanks to friends who fed him his ego. With the look of dissatisfaction, I think this is no longer worth spending my limited resources.

Deciding that this isn't worth my time, I slowly walk in with a silenced pistol before looking away

Y/n: You had potential.

Before the sounds of bullets hitting flesh ends the life of this nuisance.

Flashback ends.

Despite being a week since this, Y/n has been working on his own skill so that before he gets another person willing to help, he should work on being able to secure his ties to what he has created. Along with this, Y/n had attempted to try and create one of the many viruses his "Father" had made while he was alive, but this was already a difficult project just from being able to get it into a stable state.

Getting the steps to prepare a new virus included the difficult project of finding suitable DNA to try and combine with said virus. The other big problem was that getting the technology to synthesize these projects was impossible for him since he couldn't see the virus or the process of combining.

Fortunately, the angering thoughts running through the head of Y/n comes to a halt as he notices team RWBY just a few blocks ahead of him are talking about how one of the members, Weiss Schnee, I think, are trying to scout out the potential competitors for the Vytal festival. After this discovery, a boy around their age is running away from some cops. This causes team RWBY to run after the monkey boy off somewhere else, leaving Y/n back to his inner thoughts.

Y/n:Hmmn, maybe I should find someone who is willing to accept help of any kind...

Y/n slowly continues to walk back out of the city. Since his lab is outside of the city, he needs to work on at least creating one project. After taking about a 30 minute walk to said lab, a few button presses into a tree opens an elevator from said tree for him to go down. The elevator takes him down a few yards into the ground, leading to his lab for work.

Inside the lab contained a single creature he was able to recreate from his father's journals, which was the lickers he sickened onto cardin that were remaining. Despite having so little, they were rather simple to make for him due to having the exact formula of uroboros to use.

Y/n's pov

I slowly walk to my small library of books I grabbed before coming to this world that I could, as with the personal book from my father, I want to use what he created for something good. But before I could do this, I needed to understand it completely so that I could change it to my will. With the opening of the book, I skim through the pages in order to get the general idea of said ideas before one sentence reaches my eye

"In order to command uroboros, you must be able to control it with your own blood. This doesn't work like the Las Plagas according to what Ada had shared with me, but right now, from just the one I could do, I was able to mentally control the virus, as it will be my catalyst to bring the world to my knees."

So I need to add my blood huh.. I believe I have just the right need for it. But I've got to do this. To help save this very world, I've got to do it...

(Well, here is what will hope fully be first of two chapters for stories this month I will write for the month

(Well, here is what will hope fully be first of two chapters for stories this month I will write for the month. Now then, I hope you guys have an amazing day and as always, I will see you all. In the next update. See yea)