We didn't start the fight (part 3)

(Well, probably been to long since the last updates and well, hope you guys enjoy this. I hope I can do a fight scene well)

3rd person

Glynda nods softly, moving out of the way so students can battle, as his 'teammates' walk through the door, and pull out a few instruments, and begins to play them(The song above is the song that will be used for the fight scene)

Before Weiss can even react, Y/n rushes up to weiss, as he strikes her in the stomach with an open  palm strike into her stomach, as she flies into the air, before jumping into the air, and slams her down down with a leg drop.

Y/n:Hmm, I hope this isn't all you've got.

Weiss groans loudly at this, as once she hits the ground, she uses her glyphs to pull herself back, and launches herself at her opponent, trying to either slash or stab him. Y/n frowns at this now, as he slowly dodges the attacks. And once she is to close, he strikes her with another her again with another palm strike to her head, so she is stuck in a wall. After the strike, Glynda slowly walks onto the area, and sighs

Glynda: Well, as you can see, miss Weiss here is not only beaten, but also her aura is in red, which in a normal tournament, would mean she is out of a tournament.  Now then, we have time for another round. So Mr. Arc and Mr. Winchester.

Glynda then uses her Semblance to take the injured Schnee out of the wall, before giving her to her team, as team rwby runs off to take Weiss to the nurse's office. After they ran off, Y/n sighs softly, as he walks over to the nearby team JNPR, as he sits next to Pyrrha

Y/n:Umm, hello there.

Pyrrha:Hmm, oh. Hello there. Your Y/n right? 

She tilts her head with a smile, as the duo both shake their hands

Y/n:Yes I am. It's rather nice to meet such a great warrior like you. Makes me wonder how you are outside of battle.

Pyrrha:*blushes a bit at this proclamation, but nods softly, chuckling*I do thank you for that. You didn't seem bad in your battle either. Maybe we can spar later after classes?

Y/n:*Chuckles very softly, nodding with a smile*Well, I can't to wait for that spar.

Both Y/n and pyrrha nod, as they decide to focus on Jaune being absolutely destroyed by Cardin, which brings a small sad face on Pyrrha, and a look of confusion on Y/n's face. 

Y/n's pov

I raises an eyebrow seeing Jaune being destroyed, this is confusing. I wonder now, is he really meant to be here? Was he not trained at all, or maybe, he found another way into beacon. I open my palm, as a small bot that I left in my room, and make it get up. I use my glasses to allow me to see through the camera, as it flies to the archives. I make sure to fly the little guy to find the papers on Jaune. It slowly lands now, as I make the bot open it up now,as I read over the profile. I raise an eyebrow seeing how sketchy the papers are. As I look over the parts that should have been filled out by the parents, and notice the hand writing is the same as the other part of the papers.

This could mean that Jaune tried to forge his parent's signatures and hand writing. As i'm reading over it, i'm surprised Ozpin allowed Jaune in. But oh well, Ill have to talk to Jaune later on. But for now, I will have to watch things happen with the future.

 But for now, I will have to watch things happen with the future

(Welp, I finally was able to freaking make this new chapter. I do hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Luckly, I've gotten back into my writing spirit, so expect me to write more now. Now anyways, I hope to see you guys off in the next update. Peace.)