We didn't start the fight part 2

(Yes, I know, I know I said that I would update this last year, but you know what, losing family isn't an easy matter to get over. But you know what, im finally back for the continuation of this story)

(Y/N's pov)

It had been an hour or since the snooze fest that was professor Port's class, as I simply walk down the halls in order to reach my next class. As I walk down the huge halls, I see the white haired Schnee herself, Weiss, walk up to me, look me in the eyes, and says,

Weiss: Ms. Goodwitch's class, you and me, one on one.

Y/N: Hmmn, sure. It will be fun to wipe the floor with you.

Weiss: Hmn, see you there.

Both I and Weiss walk to the class, as we glare so much at one another, there are small bits of lightning going between her and himself. As we walk down the halls, I see people walk to one side of the hall, making sure not to get between with my rival.

Weiss's pov

God damn, I hate this asshole right here. He keeps having a stupid smile on his face, which is I just hate. As he and I keep walking, Ruby runs to me saying"Hey Wei-" before she could say hi to me, somehow flies into the wall by some sort of energy around me and my new rival. 

While I do dislike Ruby since she is the leader and not me, I dislike this guy more now, since he was allowed to basically have a team all by himself, with those stupid beasts that he has with on his side all the time.

Once we both reach Professor Glynda's classroom, she asks

Glynda: What are you two doing?

Y/n&Weiss: We want a match against one another, now.

Professor Glynda was about to argue, but she can feel the aura of aggression between myself and this asshole of a guy, she gives a soft nod. 

Y/n's pov

Both weiss and I walk back to a room, and change into our combat uniforms, which for her was a combat skirt or what ever, and for me, is the one of the few things I acquired from my father.

I can see the somewhat confusion on the face from Weiss when I barely have my pistol at the ready. Glynda stands back now, and only says,

Glynda: Begin.

(Yea, its a cliffhanger

(Yea, its a cliffhanger. I don't care, i'm sort of happy i'm able to get back into writing again. So I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and as always, I will see you, in the next update. See yea)