Shinning beacon pt 2

((Hello there people of the internetm and welcome to the second update of the three update days, here is the second update for this story. Also the minions for this story are the iron maiden, the verdugo, and the garrador. Plus one secret one that will be revealed later. Also I know this may be a bit short, but this and the next chapter will be short but enjoy.))

3rd pov

As Y/n is walking with both Jaune and Ruby, he finds himself in an awkward situation, since Y/N hasn't really been with anyone his own age, or anyone at all. Y/n listened as the two seemed to go over things about themselves and something about moctionsickness.

Jaune:Im telling you, moctionsickness is thing most people have.

Y/n nods softly at this but stops for a second getting the time now. As he does this,he groans softly

Y/n:Neither of you know what the time is or where we are do you?

Ruby:Of course I do, its west

As Ruby says this, both jaune start to head the other way of what it is. Y/n sighs and shakes his head softly and grabs them by their hoods. And as he does this, he starts to drag them to beacon

Y/n:You have no sense of direction.

Ruby sighs and nods softly as now Y/n drags them to the orientation for beacon. After  getting in the room, many people are sitting in chair. And right as Y/n is about to say something as both Jaune ran off to talk to Ruby, as Ruby has also ran off to see her sister.

Y/n sighs softly and walks to an empty spot, which was luckly next to someone who Y/n has only seenonce, Pyrrha Nikos. Y/n stops for a second to look at her apperience and looks amazed at her. The eyes, face and hair look so amazing to Y/n, is this humans at for once being perfect?

Y/n shakes his head as he moves to the spot and sits down and turns to Pyrrha

Y/n:So, you are the Pyrrha Nikos?

Pyrrha:Why yes I am, who are you?

Y/n: my name is Y/n Wesker.

Pyrrha: Well, nice to meet you Y/n

Y/n nods softly as he listens to Ozpin going over a few things. Even though Y/n knows Ozpin is going over things, he can't help but think, 

Y/n:Who will be on my team?

((And that is it folks, another chapter for the chapter marathon, tomorrow I will be updating my most recent story, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, have a wonderful and great day/night and I willl se you all tomorrow))