First day of crazy school

(Hey look, its an actual chapter. I hope everyone will enjoy that I update my book. I know it has been forever since I actually posted a chapter, but I hope at least someone is still here reading my stories. Also this one is a bit short, but hope you guys enjoy this.)

Y/n's pov

The sun slowly rises on the world of Remnant. Birds singing, sun shinning, and alarms blaring in my ears. I sigh softly and shut off the alarm clockright away, and by shut off, I mean it was thrown at the wall, causing it to stop. I groan and slowly get up from bed, as my minions somehow were able to actually get in the bed. For a split second it was peacefull, before the iron maiden accidently drops from the bed and hits the floor with a loud thud, which causes an entire chain of events to collapse. Verdugo jumps out from the bed and accidently falls ontop of the Iron maiden;while the Garrador simply gets up confused, since he could see.

I chuckle and slowly go to the bathroom to get into the school uniform. To be honest, the uniform is a small bit tight. I never understood why accademies use uniforms, especially when the one they give is a size or two small. I shake my head softly and walk to my minions, as they now have gotten out of the confused pile and turned to me. I knew they wouldn't fit their outfits, and also knew that they would most likely attack other people, so I left them there, to make sure nobodu gets murdered.

(Small time skip)

A few hours go by as I had finished breakfast and am waiting for all of the other students to appear. Professor Port, just from a single glance, I could tell Port was the kind of guy who would tell his life story as if it was an important moment to other people. When 8:55, port was about to begin his lecture, before the door was most likely kicked off its hinges as both team RWBY and team JPNR fell onto the ground, right on time for lectures.

(Time skip brought to you by a author who feels alone)

Just an hour in, I had almost fallen asleep in this class, as Proffessor Port had gone over this weird life story, something involving an old man, cabage, and a beuwolf. Unfortinatly, Ruby seemed to not care, as most other people didnt care, but for some reason this pissed off Weiss somehow. I groan softly as the story was over, as the only real interesting part is when Proffessor bored, I mean Port, asked us all the following.

Port:Who amoung you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

At this exact moment, both Weiss and I raised our hands and say

Weiss/Y/n: I do sir!

Port:Well then, lets find out.

At this moment, Weiss and I take a quick glance at one another, as I know from this moment on, I may have a rival now.

(Hello everyone. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and still actually like my writting. I know its been a long time but I still hope I make someones day or help them go through the day. So, thanks for sticking around and as always, I'll see you, in the next update. See ya.)