Halloween update

(Hello everyone, yes, I am actually updating this story. But know this, this is a halloween special, in a kid of alternate Universe where there is no wars between humans and grimm, and Pyrrha doesnt die. Well, also thanks for about 7.4k reads, makes me hqppy seeing people read this. Now onto the side chapter!!)

Y/n's pov

It is a dark night on halloween night in all of vale. Children trick or treating, teachers getting angry at certain students *cough cardin cough* throwing eggs at a few eggs at teachers, and people pike me at a halloween dance party with my girlfriend Pyrrha. Despite what you think, the only way I came was because Pyrrha wouldnt stop asking for me to join them at this party at beacon.

Though I wouldnt normally dress up, I decided to today since everyone else was, and I had the perfect outfit. Its a simple surgeon covered in fake blood, I have a mask over my mouth and nose, saw in one hand and a needle full of fake acid in the other. What got me into this was seeing Pyrrha dress up in something I never expected, a nurse.

After getting into I guess you could say couples costume, I take Pyrrha to team RWBY's dorm room

After getting into I guess you could say couples costume, I take Pyrrha to team RWBY's dorm room. I turn to Pyrrha and chuckle softly.

Y/n:They wont expect this at all.

Pyrrha:They probally will.

I knock go to knock on the door, before stepping back, seeing team RWBY jump out from a thick layer of fog in their costumes, also ready for the party.(here is what they look like)

Ruby:Alright team and friends, are we ready for a party!!!

Weiss:Wow, I never expected a full blown excitement fest.

Ruby:Well why not, its the one time of the year we dress as how ever we wish, and get to get free food!

Y/n and everyone else:Fair point.

We all laugh a small bit before walking off to the auditorium, and joined in the huge dance party that had been unleashed appon beacon. Once we get in, Yang drags Blake to go dance, Ruby runs to the stands for food, while being followed by weiss, as Pyrrha and I simply walk around and enjoy the night as it seems to flash around a lot of times.

 Once around 10:19, someone had spiked the punch with some sort of stronge liquor, and just about everyone who had gotten a cup gets a bit drunk, which does include Pyrrha since she had like 4 or 5 cups. Once she did get drunk, she seemed way more flirty with me then we normally are. Once she does though, I do pull her in for what was supposed to be a quick second kiss, turned to a full on make out session for about 5 minutes.

I pull away with a soft hue of pink on my face as Pyrrha moves closer

Pyrrha:Hey Y/n, has anyone ever told you how dang hot you are~?

Y/n:Well, you do when your drunk babe.

Pyrrha:Well you are babe, and I'd like you now~.

I take this as our chance to leave the party and walk back to my dorm. Once we do, I could tell Pyrrha was in for a night of pure fun, as I had one though in mind.

Y/n'best, halloween, ever.'

(Well, thats the halloween chapter

(Well, thats the halloween chapter. I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter/seperate chapter. I was tempted to actually put in a lemon, but I decided not to and maybe do another chapter for that lemon. Anyways, I hope everyone has an amazing halloween, get good candy, love your friends and family, and love what you read. I will now see you all, in the next update. See yea.)