Bio

Alright I am able to make the book and so here is the basics. Oh yea and DONT SUE ME CAPCOM FOR THINKING I OWN RESIDENT EVIL OR ROSTERTEETH FOR I DONT OWN RWBY. But on a better note, lets get this bio done.

First name:Y/N, I know it is used alot but please just bare with me.

Last name: Wesker

Powers:extreme reaction speed, superhuman strenght, imunity of diseases, highly intellegent, and B.O.W. army hidden in the remnant. Ill explain later.

Hey guys I know this is really confusing to many but let me explain, if you look at wesker in every game he is in he tends to escape and not lose his life. Um also the dodging bullets part is true, albeit from machine guns, snipers, point blank grenades from a grenade launcher and point plate shot from a rocket launcher. And you can thanks resident evil 5 when you do fight him.

Weapons: beretta 92fs, his custom Samurai Edge,

Somewhat bio: you are the son of Albert Wesker and you where rather a test subject to a him. Though he did test his viruses on you from the T virus to the Uroborus. Now the only way he was surviving was due to his fathers genes and also injections of the vaccine though in very small doses. Even through all this you still saw him as your father figure until he was killed by two b.s.a.a. agenrs Chris Redfield and Sheva Almore. After finding your father's explosive grave you simple seeking vengance against them. But needed a way to teleport to them. Of course you find a faulty unknown to you teleporter and try to teleport to then, only to be teleported to vale. Of course being the genius you are you you go to the library cheking the information and also finding out you are not on earth. So after finding this out you find an old facility. And after getting used to the equitment you start to experiment some of the locals with these viruses in you. And of course since you are in vale you do tend to run into grimm though easy killing them all. And after a few experiments you were only able to make two B.O.W.S. your father made and those where a few Reapers and just one snake you named yawn.

And so the final question, would you guys like our reader to be a protagonist with a terrible past or stay bad and help the angagonist? Leave your answers below and I may choose in a few days.