Meeting an old friend

(Hello everybody, sorry for not being able to write but lately its been busy with moving and shit, so anyways hope its worth the wait, also if this is a but short im sorry)

Y/N pov

After confronting glynda we where taken to a dark room with only a single light as I chuckle seeing how this could be taken as integration when in reality it was a simple talk. As she went over with the small girl I presumed was 16 named something rose I look at the ceiling remembering how I first met glynda and ozpin.

Flashback to 8 years ago, Y/N is 10 also 3rd person

The night was black and quite the city light up a bit as the same crime syndicate the white fang where going over another robbery. But this time when they left the building a younger version of my Y/N sneaks into the around and takes some blueprints of the shop and dust.

Of course he was caught by the guards so Y/N quickly takes care of the guard by punching he male guards chest as he put the right amount of force to rip open the mans backside and showing the boys blood covered hand. This though only signaled more guards as they fire there guns right as they see Y/n is able to dodged the bullets and stabbing them in fatal areas killing them instantly. 

After each one drops he is about to run away until he looks up with wide eyes seeing two people watching him do this. Of course being a bit wild Y/n attempts to escape but is captured by Glynda and strapped to a chair. Of course Ozpin tells him about thinking of a path a bright life and maybe for those around him. Of course Y/n doesn't instantly agree and listens nodding softly to his small speech and is told to see him when he is older.

End flashback and Y/n pov.

After thinking of the weird memory I look around to see its now just me and the two as we all stare at each other before glynda breaks the ice

Ozpin:So Y/n, its nice to see you again. Will you join now?

This question may seem Odd but when they first found me and after a few visits I asked Ozpin to join which he replied

Ozpin: Maybe when you are older

And this was my once in a life time opportunity and I needed a better future from my father wanting to take over the world. So I look up at him smiling softly and nod silently only saying

Y/n: I will gladly accept your invitation.

(Alright, there you go. Also a few more questions, A. Should Y/n be on a one man only team, join another team, or have a team of Ocs. If c then next chapter will be a pole kind of. Anyways hope you enjoyed and I better see you, in the next chapter. See you there.)