Chapter-1

"PADFOOT STOP STARING AT MY SISTER!!!" yelled James as he hit Sirius on the back of his head. Sirius dodged the hit and covered behind Remus who was reading a book calmly sitting under the tree near Black Lake. Celeste and her friends, Pandora Malfoy and Alice where sitting on a bench at a distance. "I wasn't staring Prongs, I was just.. looking." Sirius defended himself. 

James glared at him and said-"Well, don't LOOK at my sister!!" Sirius rolled his eyes and went back to staring at Celeste completely ignoring James. "Moony, tell him to stop staring at Celeste, it's creepy... " James whined. "James stop shouting or she will hear you and for sake of Godric Padfoot, grow a pair of balls and ask her out!!" Remus huffed in annoyance.

James looked at him with a gasp of betrayal and said-"That's not what I meant!! When I said for you to tell him!!!!!" Remus shrugged and said-"I had a bet with Lily that they will get together so sorry James." Sirius looked at him with scrunched up face, hiding his blushing cheeks-"Moony, I don't like her like that!!" James and Remus rose there brows in unison, in a questionable manner and imitated Sirius-"Have you seen Celeste Prongs~?" "Celeste this- Celeste that~ Its annoying Sirius." James huffed. "Plus she is my twin, it's gross. My best mate and my twin sister. My baby sister~" he said gushing at her, unknowingly.

Sirius rolled his eyes at the annoying creature he calls his best mate where as Remus just chuckled. Meanwhile, with Celeste. She was waiting for her best friends to come from there classes, they were a year older than her known as Prewett twins. She was a sixth year along with the Marauders and her other friends. "Where the hell are those two dorks!!?" the girl yelled annoyed.

"Detention or planning a prank.. " Alice said as she smiled at the girl. "Uh~ I'm about to throw hands." Celeste said casually. Snape was walking along the path around the bench when his eyes met with Celeste, "Hey Severus.." she greeted him with a small smile.

Severus-"Hey.. Do you have your Arthimacy Essay. I need it for some specification, if you don't mind?" Celeste nodded her head and said-"Yeah, here you go." "Thanks." he said and walked away.

"Why is Snivellus talking to her!?" Sirius exclaimed angrily, "WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?!" James yelled as he sat straight. "He is just taking notes you oaf!" Remus said without looking up from his book. "How did you even know?" Sirius asked, "Werewolf hearing padfoot." Remus said plainly.

Sirius huffed and mumbled-"When did they even become friends?" "First year. Aren't close but yeah Civil." Remus replied nonchantly. "NO!! Why did I not know!!? And how do you know everything?!" James yelled making him roll his eyes.

"Cause you would throw a fit like you are doing now, besides, she is friends with half of the Hogwarts. Even Regulus." Remus said as he closed his book and looked at his friends. "I don't like it.. " Sirius mumbled as he saw Snape walked away from her. "Even Reggie!!?" Sirius said in shock, "Honestly, you stare at her 90% of the time, yet you don't know this?!" Remus said with a frown. "I have never seen them together.. " Sirius trailed off, "Yeah, well not really your fault cause they meet at Library and you never go there." Remus said and rolled his eyes again. 

"What is Black trying to do in Library with my sister?" James asked squinting his eyes, Sirius felt his heart drop at the thought. "James! The fuck?! It's not like that! They study..  and yeah just study!" Remus said with a disgusted expression making Sirius let out a sigh of relief.

The Marauders except Peter were now staring creepily at Celeste when the twins ran towards her, "CELESTE!!" they yelled in unison making her glare at them. "Shut up you fucking twats!!!" she yelled back, yeah this was there normal conversation. "UH let's just go for Lunch, I'm starving!!" Alice said as she and the girls along with the twins walked towards the great hall. The Marauders following the suit, they sat together and where having normal ranting conversation as Celeste was just unbothered from the stares from different tables.

You see Celeste Potter was the Queen of Hogwarts, the best student of the teachers yet she was fun to be around because of her bold and care-free personality. She had no filter, that was one of the reason Sirius fell for her. She was cold yet at the same time warm and protective, he had seen her talking and consoling first years in her own way. 

The Lunch was interrupted when a group of outsiders came inside the great hall, they included-The Weasley's, The Potter's, Andromeda and Ted along with Tonks, The Malfoy's, The Black's, Mad eye, minister of magic along with few other Aurors.

Dumbledore smiled knowingly about what was about to come, the man was truly the greatest wizard of the time. "Welcome to Hogwarts.. " he said with a calm smile. 

"What are we here for Albus?" Fleamont asked him not before hugging his two child. Mia held onto Celeste as she looked at him too. "I got a mail to my Pensieve filled with memories. It was a modified one and said that we have to watch it together in the room of requirements, a few selected people get to watch only. It's from the future." Dumbeldore said with a smile.

The hall burst into whispers and gossips, McGonagall transformed the tables into recliner seats as she played the first video.

The names of people who are asked to be present, (the one's who have arrived)

Sirius Black
Celeste Potter
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Peter Pettigrew
Lily Evans
Marlene Mckionn
Bart Crouch Jr.
Rabastan Lestrange
Regulus Black
Prewett Twins
Alice Fortescue
Frank Longbottom
Pandora Malfoy
Xenophilius Lovegood

A boy with messy brown hairs and facial features similar to that of James came into the view, it was clearly visible that he had been crying as his eyes were red and glossy. He cleared his throat and said-"H-Hi... god I'm really not good at this. Well, myself Harry James Potter."

The hall was dead silent as Celeste who was sitting Fabion and James held onto his brothers hand without looking at him. James was confused, he didn't knew how to feel. He was sure as hell he didn't felt happy seeing the solemn look on his son's face. 

"The second wizarding war had just ended and.. " Harry was tearing up as a cry of baby was heard, he went towards the crib and picked up the toddler rocking him. 

"Y-yeah well meet my brother. Astro Remus Regulus Black. I-I don't know how to do this. The casualities of the war were too much. We both are left alone and I don't want my brother to go through the same things that I went through." Harry teared up but held a determined look and said-"So this is all the things you need to know before you fight Voldemort. I-I... " the screen turned black.

The people in the room visibly flinched at the name except Marauders and Dumbledore. "You named your son after me?" Remus said making the atmosphere a bit light, Sirius looked like someone had punched him in the face. Regulus from the Slytherin trio looked at his brother with teary eyes, he named him after him too. Regulus looked down as he tried to recollect himself.

"Why is he a toddler though? I mean you had to wait 17 years doing what?" Gideon said, "I don't know maybe in Azkaban.. " Sirius said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Bloody hell! We have sons!!" yelled James as he looked at Sirius, him reflecting the same horror struck face.

"Okay, before they go on full panick mode, lets just start." Celeste said.