Chapter-16

Sirius was seen walking in the ministry of magic with red eyes but his stone cold face held the wrath of the Black gene. He stormed into the office of the Minister of Magic and said in a calm voice-"Where is Celeste Potter, Minister?"

Everyone was left stunned to see this side of Sirius except the Black family.

The minister fumbled as he stood up and said-"Lord Black I-I our team is working on this. We have called in Lord Potter too as he had demanded to take the case under him"

"Cancel all my cases and put me up too Minister! I want Celeste Potter back here!!" His voice thundered just like his steps when he walked away.

James was seen in his office barking order's at a few Aurors. They walk outside going to do their required tasks. James was seen breathing heavily as he looks through his desk for something. He breaks down crying in between.

Celeste hugs James as he hugs her back tightly joined in by Mia and Monty.

James wipes his eyes as he takes out his invisibility cloak and just then Sirius entered. The two nod at each other and use the cloak getting inside it.

They walked back into the minister's office as the minister put on a Privacy charm and the floo fires with green light.

The person that person appears shocks them but doesn't at the same time.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

Bella gulps as she clenched her fist. "It's alright Love" Rudolphus said comfortingly.

Bella smirks as she looks at the minister, "Lady L-Lestrange" the minister stutters in fear.

"Minister~ how are you?" She said making him cower in fear.

"Lady- I presume the dark lord is now happy that he got what he wanted" James looks at the minister darkly as he almost grabbed his hand but Sirius stopped him.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked boredly looking around. "C-Celeste Potter! The ministry has been upside down in the last 8 hours of her abduction-" Bella cuts him off with a serious face.

"What?" "Celeste- she is Missing"

Bella looks at him wide eyes. "We don't know anything about it! Who?"

James and Sirius looks at eachother I'm confusion seeing the genuine confusion and slight worry in Bella's eyes.

"Aww!! Bella you care about me!" Celeste teases her lightning the atmosphere a bit.

"What do you mean?! Lady Lestrange we thought that it was the dark lord."

"It wasn't the dark lord! I would have known if it was him!!" Bella hissed angrily.

She marched towards the Floo and in a blink, she was gone.

"Then who was it!!?" Mia asks worriedly.

Bella was seen entering the Slytherin manor with a blank face but there was a glint of madness in her eyes.

She came inside to see the other death eaters sitting with Voldemort.

Mad eye and Kingsley were noting every possible information about all the death eaters and the places shared

Bella bows down as she takes the seat between Rudolphus and Narcissa.

"Bellatrix? What makes you late?" Voldemort asked in his hushed voice. "My lord, minister had given a vital information. I had gone to pay him a visit."