Chapter-2*

The screen showed a beautifully lit cottage in the middle of forest, the veins covered the fences as the camera zoomed in to show Celeste Potter inside the kitchen. Beautiful as always, her hairs in a half bun as she stirred the Pot.

The ROR goes silent as they stared at her grown up figure, "Beautiful house Honey" Monty said fondly making Celeste smile at him cheekily. James looked at the screen with his eyes narrowed, "You said you didn't know how to cook when I asked you to give me a glass of warm water!!" he said in an accusing tone as Celeste rolled her eyes at him, "Really? Cause She made me cookies" Sirius said making James turn and glare at him grumbling.

Just then a pair of arms slipped on her waist as the man whose face was still not shown nuzzled his nose into her neck making her chuckle.

"Who the Bloody fuck is that!!!?" James and Fleamont almost fell out of their seat. Celeste herself looked shock, "Did I got married?" She asked as Alice clicks her tongue and said-"Not possible"

"Boyfriend?" "Still not possible" at that Celeste gave her an offended look as Mia chuckled and said-"She is saying the truth honey, you aren't getting a boyfriend apart from someone special" she teasingly roamed her eyes before it stopped on Sirius, not that he noticed.

"Mom!! I thought my secret was safe with you!!!" She whinned as her cheeks went red. Yeah, well Celeste was in love with her best friend and the only person to know about this was her mom, Alice and Pandora. The boys were just too Stupid to understand, the three who knew giggled among themselves making her pout angrily.

James nudged her making her turn to him, "What secret?" He asked making her flip him off. He made an offended noise and sat back where Sirius was wondering the same thing.

Remus who knew just gave her a teasing nudge which she deliberately ignored as James said-"Oye twins!! Do you know Celeste's secret??!" "We are trying-" "to figure out ourself"

Celeste just groaned loudly falling on the next person which was Sirius, he just chuckled and pulled her onto his lap. The others were too busy figuring out her secret to notice this.

"The dinner is almost done, can you go wake the kids?" She asked with a small smile.

"KIDS!!!!??????" Most of the boys yelled except Sirius who felt his heart clench. She looked so happy in the movie, he should be happy for her.

Celeste was about to faint at the new info, first James and Sirius have son's and then her.

Mia and McGonagall saved her the rant as they bound the twins, James and Fleamont to their seats.

"Of-course. Hey Celeste look over here." The man said as Celeste turned and water was sprinkled on her face making her gasp as the voice let out a familiar laugh. "Stop!! Sirius stop!" She said shielding herself as the man's face was revealed to be Sirius Black.

Celeste gasped as the room fell into silence except from the sound that Monty, James and the twins were making from their restraint. Mia however smiled happily that her daughter finally found love.

Sirius and Celetse didn't say anything and they blushed lightly.

"Auntie!!!" Two voices squealed as they jumped on Celeste, giving her a heart attack as she was standing near the gas stove, "Little Shits!! What did I tell you about playing in kitchen!!?" She scolded as she held Bill Weasley and Charlie Weasley close making Sirius snort as he picked up a calm Percy.

"Thank God they are not your kids!!!" James finally let out a frustrated huff along with Monty as he made Celeste sit between him and Monty.

Celetse rolled her eyes as Sirius let out a light chuckle. He wasn't sad, he was happy seeing them still close. Relationship or not, being close to her will do for him.