Chapter-8

Celeste sighs heavily as she flatens her skirt and clips her hair

Celeste sighs heavily as she flatens her skirt and clips her hair. Her anxiety was creeping up, it has been thirteen years since she has connected to the Wizarding World accept Gringotts. If it wasn't for her two god son's she wouldn't even step a foot out at any cost.

"I still can't believe that you stayed alone for 13 years." Rabastan said making Celeste roll her eyes playfully. "It's not good fo her mental health" Rudolphus mumbled in worry. "It's okay, Remus is here now. He won't let anything happen to her." Mia said softly as Remus nodded in agreement. "Without a doubt"

Celeste pouted as she mumbled-"I can take care of myself" "NO YOU CAN'T!!" "Geez"

"Celeste are you ready?" Remus said as he knocked on the door of her room as she yelled-"In a minute!!"

She walks out of the room as Neville comes to dinning area after wrapping up his room. He looked at Celeste with his brows furrowed, "Cici? What's going on?" He asked suspiciously.

Celeste smiled at him, "Well, don't freak out but we are coming with you to Hogwarts."

"You are a bit too old to go to Hogwarts" he said.

Celeste gasped in offense, "That little shit!!" She said faking anger as the others laughed especially the Marauders and the Silver trio.

She pouted angrily.

Rolling her eyes as Remus chuckled in the background recieving a glare from Celeste. "I got Harry's Custody" she said smiling at Neville, "really!!? Omg, will he be living with us now??" He asked happily as Remus nodded

"I'm actually going to get him now and also, by coming to Hogearts I mean that Remus and I are appointed as new teachers at the school" she said as Neville's eyes looked like they were about to pop out. "Finally you are out of your depressing state!!"

Time Skip-

Celeste was seen walking angrily to the door at Privet Drive alongside Remus, they couldn't believe that Dumbledore let Harry stay with Lily's muggle sister and not her. Safe to say She was fuming.

"HE WHAT!!?" Yelled James in anger, "Dumbledore I'll kill you" he exclaimed withdrawing his wand as he points it and the head master who started to sweat.

"Reducto!" James blasted Dumbledore who couldn't even blink and his body crashed into the wall shooting a strong pain throughou. "Mr. Potter!!" McGonagall gasped horrified, "He deserved it after mending in my family matter and treating my sister like that!!" James seething sat back as Monty smirked proudly. Just when Dumbledore was going to hex James, Celeste shouted a spell-"Petrificus totalus!!" He froze and binded into a corner as Monty patted the twins back proudly and Orion smirked.

"What should we do to him now?" Amelia said worriedly, "Leave him be" Moody grumbled unbothered.

Knocking on the door. She stood elegantly on the door way, any one could have mistaken her as a goddess.