Chapter-15

Celeste was seen at the Auror Department again, she was accompanied by Mad eye as they were set to go for the mission. Just then Sirius entered the cabin. Mad-eye grumbled and said-"Three minutes"

As he exits, Sirius wraps his arms around Celeste hugging her as he breathed in her intoxicating scent. She wraps her arms around his torso as he says-"I somewhere agree with James.. just this mission Love"

Celeste frowns in annoyance, "Sirius what's up with you two? Is there something you two are not telling me?" Sirius sighs and said-"James received a threat. About you."

Celeste looked at him blankly, "When?"

"A week ago" "And you two kept it from me?" She said eerily quiet.

"What would you could have done!? Argue? Just like you do everytime?! And you know who the person was who threatened us?" Sirius asks.

"Bella"

Bella's eyes widened, as the others looked at her shocked. She felt her heart drop.

"Don't you think I know it?" Celeste said in a breaking voice, "I received those too Sirius."

Sirius jaw ticks. "And yet you choose to not act on it? I can't Celeste-"

"You can't what? Continue us anymore!??" She said in a fit of rage.

"What the!" Sirius curses.

"No! I can't keep up with your fit of anger everytime I bring up the truth!! You chose to ignore everything on the basis of what they seem to be!! Endangering yourself over-and-over again!!"

Sirius and Celeste shares an intense eye contact as Mad-eye comes in, "Three minutes up!"

"Are you ser- kidding me?!" Remus said, "You couldn't wait a second more?" Amelia said to her friend making him grumble.

Celeste walks out of the room or more like storms out of the room. Mad-eye looks at Sirius who just have a look of anguish on his face.

"Sometimes it's better to ignore the problems cause we don't want the solution that we have. Give her time Black. It has just been 8 weeks since she burried two dead bodies, one of them being your brother."

Everyone stares at Mad-eyes with wide eyes. "I think that's the longest he have spoken." The twins said in twin speech.

"I'm sorry" Siri said to Celeste in a hushed whisper-"No. Don't be. It's not your fault, someone has to be the brainy one."

The two chuckles quietly to themselves.

Mad eye and Celeste apparates to a seemingly desserted Manor. Celeste and Mad eye came inside the manner with there arms extended holding the wand tightly.

Tension was thick in air. Mad-eye looked around for any form of danger or threat as Celeste gripped her wand and casted a silent spell of 'revalio'

Everyone held onto their breaths as Bella clenched her jaw. She was still not over the fact that she threatened her little sister.

Celeste held her hand keeping her head on her head. "I don't mind"

"Sometimes I wish you were a bit cruel" Bella whispered. "Oh I am but that sude of personality is reserved for strangers"

"Mad-eye there's nothing in this place." She said frowning. Mad-eye froze and said in a hushed whisper-"Get back outside and apparate away. This is a trap."

"No!" Mia sobbed worriedly, everyone were frozen in Their place. The manor looked scary. Very scary and eerily quiet.

On the que, there was a blast and many black figures flew around them.

Jumping out of the way Celeste casted-"Bobarda!"

There well spells hitting people around and Mad-eye and Celeste were out numbered. "Reductio!" Celeste fired a spell as they tried to take out few of them but there were more than 18.

She saw a green beam flying towards Mad-eye, she quickly cast 'Protego'

The youngers cheered for her. The elders were still worried.

Mad-eye looked at the girl wide eye. Stupid. That's all he thought.

Just as she got held up with the charm a spell was fired in her direction. Some black fog appeared around her and once the cloud of fog got cleared.

There was no one in her place. Just her wand laying and Celeste Potter was gone.

Abducted.

Mia sobbed harder as Monty held onto her. Everyone was worried as they wanted to say something but nothing came out of there mouth.

Mad eye was left alone in that place, his breathing ragged once he figured what the motive was. They wanted Celeste and they got her.

 They wanted Celeste and they got her