Chapter-7

Celeste was laying lifelessly in her room. Not sleeping just staring outside the window. The night was half passed with Moony and half with stars. Unknown to her someone was out of the Cottage, staring at it longingly "Sooner my love" the gruff voice said and walked off.

Everyone's eyes widened, "It's Sirius!!" The Twins yelled in sync. "Well...  I have no comments" Barty said.

"Stalker much?" Rabastan said as Sirius rolled his eyes. "It's Padfoot, he isn't gonna backout so easily." James said.

Having enough of tossing and turning, she got up and put her hairs into a bun. She moved towards the kitchen to make some coffee for herself and Moony and some breakfast for the three of them.

She was thinking about James, his death took a toll on her. Of course it would. They were twins, her souls other half was dead. Contemplating what would have happened if he was still here.

"Morning" Moony said breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Thank God some stopped her from brain storming!!" James said as he wiped a stray tear.

Celeste just rolled her tear filled eyes.

"Morning." She said and passed him the coffee mug as he mumbled a thank you. Neville woke up soon and came out of his room with half closed eyes as he hugged Celeste and she kissed his forehead fondly and the two began to serve breakfast.

Remus watched the two fondly.

"Aww look at those two!!" Alice smiled happily. "I'm really happy that my son has someone who loves him Celeste and I'm thankful to you-" Frank was cut off when a shoe hit his face.

"The other person who says thank you will get the other shoe" she smiled sweetly at Frank who covered himself with Alice.

"Celeste!! Bad habit!!" Mia scolded lightly as the girl shrugged and gave a cheeky smile to her mother.

"Cici?" "Hm" "Why are your eyes red? Did you cry?" Neville frowned as he examined his godmothers face as Celeste froze. "No Nev, Just infection" she said but Neville knew this woman. She was his Cici!!

His glare turned to the Stranger in the room to him, "Did you make her cry?" He said defensively as Remus raised his hands and said-"Never"

"Jesus, he is scary" Remus said as Alice and Celeste chuckled.

"Nev!! Godsake! It's Moony, my friend! Remember?" She said as she sighed and Remus looked at her. "The best friend?" She nods and a look of realisation came to him

"You are Cici's best friend!" "Indeed I am"

"And my father's too?" He said as Remus nodded. "He was a year older than us, like an older brother to me." Remus said to Neville as Celeste smiled at the two.

"You really are you know!" James said as the two other male Marauders agreed making Frank smile.

"Than why is Cici-" " No-no complete the breakfast and after that we will talk. Moony let's go for a walk near the lake. Many things changed, I started growing my own Veggie Patch!! Let me show you" she said dragging Moony as the two held hands and coffee.

The two were walking peacefully as Celeste showed him the Veggie Patch that she had been doing on her own. She walked to the other part of the garden and picked up few flowers as Remus said-"Still does it?" She smiled bitterly and said-"Always"

"Does what?" James asked frowning.

The two walked behind the Cottage into the woods, a fair few feets away, a grave was there. The two walked towards it. The grave looked well maintained, no wild plants, no dirt or grease looking like it was cleaned regularly.