Chapter-17

Celeste was seen beaten up pretty bad. Blood was flowing through the back of her head. She looked so weak as if she has been starved for years. Her hairs were a mess and her eyes had gotten dark circles. There were marks of whip and dagger on her skin.

Everyone was still seeing the marks of whips and others on her body.

Sirius looked murderous and so did Remus and James. Celeste however was a bit shaken up seeing herself defenseless.

A voice of heavy footsteps echoed throughout the place. Mulciber walked in with a devil smile that sent shivers down her spine.

He traced her neck slightly as she felt her blood run cold.

Offscreen Celeste froze seeing the lustful gaze Mulciber had.

So did the others. No one uttered a word as Mia cried along with McGonagall.

Mulciber smirked and said-"A man's most important thing in his life is his ego. You crush it, you crush the man... But for a woman it's her dignity" he whispered the last bits in her ears as Celeste stunned his face with elbow with her last bits of her strength.

"You dare to touch me Mulciber and I'll rip your heart out. I swear on my dead mother.... You'll face the wrath of a real witch.. " she swore as her eyes grew dark and tears blurred her vision.

Cassius felt goosebumps but he ignored them and casted her body with a body binding spell as she screamed in agony.

Everyone in the ROR room flinched hearing her scream.

He ripped away every piece of cloth from her body and stripped her off her dignity as her throat turned soar of all the scream and all that made out was tears.

As Cassius raped her in the most cruelest way possible she felt like giving up in her life.

James choked on his sob as everyone turned away from the screen accept her.

Sirius covered her eyes but she didn't stop him. She didn't even cry as she looked traumatized.

Days flew by as Cassius now had her for almost everyday. Her body was splittered with wounds, bite marks and a single red gown covered her from what's left.

Celeste heard the cellar opening, she clutched onto her chains she was about to fiddle again but she saw a house elf standing in front of her. "Rooky?" Celeste whispered in disbelief.

The house elf of Lestrange family appeared before her. "Mistress! Master had send me to get you" Rooky said hurriedly as he whips off the chains off her. "Rab?" She almost whispered.

Rabastan mentally kissed his future self for doing this. Once in his life he did something that he is proud of.

Everyone threw him admiring and greatful glances which made him uncomfortable. Regulus sneered at them as the others looked back at the screen.

Rooky used his elf magic and got her out of the premises. Celeste was very weak so they couldn't apparate a longer distance.

She took support of a wall in a dark alleyway as Rooky stood by her worriedly. "I'll get master, Mistress" Rooky said as he popped away.

Celeste was growing weaker when she felt her knees giving up and she fell forward but an arm grasped her waist securely and picking her up bridal style. Rabastan Lestrange felt the madness of his blood claw at his mind to end the life of the bastard.

He carried her back to his small apartment in Knockturn Alley. Cause for one he couldn't trust his own brother.

He put her on the bed and cupper her face seeing the cuts on her face and the bite marks on her skin. His eyes watered as he said to Rooky, "Heal as much as you can Rooky"

Rooky patched up a few wounds, "Master, she has internal bleeding. Mistress"

Rabastan inhaled sharply as he called the one person he could trust.

There was dead silence in the ROR room but no one was left who wasn't hurt.

Seeing Celeste like this was like watching there life go colourless.

Remus was seen entering the Knockturn Alley, Rabastan invited him in as they moved to the room where Celeste was. She was weaker them before now. Remus almost cried seeing her almost lifeless body.

"Take her to St. Mungoos." Rab said as Remus nodded but before leaving he turned to him and said-"You know what Price you have to pay for this right?"

Rabastan had long lost his usual cheery self. All that was left was Celeste to him.

"Just take her" he said coldly as Remus nodded and moved towards Celeste.

"What do you mean?" Celeste utters something looking at Rab who was horrified seeing his future self. He didn't know what to say as the silence follows after her.