Chapter-18

The lord of the house of Potter was seen running inside the St. Mungoos alongside Lord Black. The two distressed people entered a room to see Remus with his tears stained face and an unconscious Celeste lying on the bed.

Sirius let out a cry of despair as he falls beside her cupping her face. The 4 marauders, all in pain of the brutality of War.

Celeste was quick to hide herself in the arms of her father. Monty clutched her as he assured that it's future and he will change it.

His daughter is not going through this again.

Remus and James were sitting inside the chamber of the Healer. "Lord Potter. I'm not sure of how do I say this. It's brutal! She was Raped." The doctor said as James feels like someone had ripped his heart away.

Remus gripped his hairs tightly as the DR. Continued-"She was hit multiple times on her legs which had caused a permanent leg impairment"

As the time passed, Celeste has changed. Completely.

She had disappeared from the World's eyes and only Remus and James knew the reason and her location.

Sirius didn't.

Sirius glared at Remus and James as the two looked away from him. "Assholes!" He hissed as Celeste sat beside him numbly.

Sirius was pissed. He had no idea what went wrong that he was left out with his girlfriends whereabouts. He knew for sure that she is ignoring him.

"Just tell me where she is Prongs before I loose it!!!" Sirius snarled as James avoided him while writing something on the parchment.

"It's her decision Padfoot! I'm just doing what she said me to do!" James said glaring at him.

"Well if you had taken the job to be the owl between us then deliver my message, I'm not backing out and I'll find her!!" Sirius said with sheer determination in his eyes.

Harry, Neville and Regulus wolf whistled, "For the first time I'm liking his rebel personality" Orion mumbled with Monty agreeing with him.

James was walking out of his early in the morning when he felt a stunning spell hit him. Sirius came out of his hiding spot with the Prewett twins.

"SIRIUS!!!" Celeste yelled as the black heir just have her a sheepish grin.

"Note it down!" Ginny said to George grinning.

"Hide him wherever you want but just keep him away from me" Sirius said plucking out a hair off James.

"You better tell us where she is" the Prewett twins said together holding James.

"I can't believe the two of you agreed with him!" Celeste said as the Prewett twins scoffed in unison said-"What do you expect from us?" "Leave you be?"

James whacked Sirius and said-"You stunned me!??" "You kept Celeste away from me!!?!" Sirius asked back.

Sirius used polyjuice potion and turned into James Potter. Sirius walked off to the Marauders home where he knew Remus was.

"Moony! I was wondering if we'd go for a visit to Celeste" James aka Sirius asked Remus who looked at him with a frown. "Out of nowhere? Don't you have to go for the ministry?"

Sirius fumbled and said-"I'm just worried for my t-twin!" His face turning into a grimace.

Remus nodded as he walked towards the door and said-"I'll be there soon.. Sirius"

Sirius halted in his steps looking at Remus. "W-What? Where is Sirius?"

"She is in the old Potter Manor. She needs you and she'll never accept it." Remus said patting his back.

"Moony? Have I ever told you how much I loved you?" Sirius said. "No but you did tell me that I'm an asshole" Remus said smiling sarcastically at him.

"Oh? Silly me!"

Sirius was seen walking inside the old Potter Manor after years, since the day the Potter couple passed away. It was too difficult for any of them to return so it was kept locked.

Sirius made beeline towards Celeste's old room, he barged in softly to see a lone figure sitting on a Rocking chair near the window. Her face messed with tears as she was looking out of the balcony door in her room.

His footsteps caught her attention as she looked at him and froze due to shock.

"Sirius?" She said in a whisper.

"So you remember your boyfriend?" Sirius asked sarcastically.

"No the time you dog!!" Remus said shaking his head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking away from him. Sirius scoffed in disbelief, "Are you seriously asking me this ridiculous question?"

"I'm here cause I love you!!" Sirius said as his eyes began to tear up, "And I'm here cause you have been avoiding me specifically!! Why?!"

"I'm not answerable to you!" Celeste said as she looked away to hide her own tears. Sirius walked up to her and got on his knees.

"Have I done something? Then slap me! Fight with me!! But don't ignore me.. " the last bits came off as tears as Celeste teared up too.

"I lo-" "Mulciber Raped me.. " she said closing her eyes as Sirius paused.

"Is that what you were worried about!??" Bellatrix said as dis-belief was clear in her voice.

"My legs won't work anymore Sirius.. I'm as good as a waste. A used.. impure filth" she was cut off by Sirius softly kissing her much to his usual rough side demeanor.

"Omg!" Hermione said in aww at the screen. Celeste blushed slightly seeing her older self in a romantic moment with Sirius and her parents watching them. Well not Monty who had dug himself inside the couch to escape the screen.

As Sirius breaks the kiss joining there forehead and Celeste was crying softly, "I wanna slap you so bad love! How could even think so low of me?" .

"You're the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my entire life.. and not just because you've got a terrific smile (Celeste smiles at him) yeah that killer smile.. but also cause of the scars that adorn your skin that you carry so well. I love you for you.. and I'll kill once I get my hands on that bastard of a man." Sirius said as Celeste falls into his arms crying as he hugs her to himself for the entire night and they fall asleep together all cuddled up. At least that's how James, Remus and the twins found them.