Chapter-4

The Cottage was lit on fire, Celeste was breathing heavily cause of smoke. Her eyes unfocused as she replayed all the memories of her lifetime. Bitter sweet feelings blossomed in her heart but anguish was something that was constant. Pain. Pain.

"Please god, I beg you!! Save my daughter" Mia prayed for her daughter's safety as Monty hugged her tight.

Celeste was squashed between Sirius and James as the two had tears filled their eyes.

The path carved to the cottage showed that someone appeared out their and a gasp was heard.

"Who's that!!? Come one man show us their face!!" Barty yelled annoyed and scared out of his mind for his bestfriend.

The screen showed Hagrid as he leaped dtowards the burning door and broke it with a kick-"CELESTE!! CELESTE!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?" his yells went to disdain as he saw her lying in the middle of living room.
Gasping he picked her up and rushed her out of the house.

"Hagrid!!" Cheered the marauders as the said giant turned red. "Thank you Hagrid!!" Mia and Monty said sincerely making him more red. "It's alright~" he said politely.

"That oaf has some use atleast." Lucius said as Rudolphus gave him a look seeing his tensed state.

He laid her gently on the ground and took out his umbrella doing a reversing spell on the cottage. The light from inside the cottage was lit and the frames were back on the wall. He laid her on the sofa and made some tea. After a few minutes, Celeste woke up and sighed in defeat.
"The cups are too small" he complained

She stood up, went to the kitchen and opened a cabinet taking out bigger ones and giving them to Hagrid.

"Uha~ tea after suicide attempt, how comforting.." Marlene said sarcastically making Dorcas nudge her and gave her a warning look. Celeste might not be her closest friend but she quite liked the Potter Heiress.

"Why are you here Hagrid?" She asked, "To check up on you and I didn't really expect the bloody house on fire! What were you thinking??! I swear on mah' mother you pull this one more time and I'm writing to Remus!!" He scolded making her slump knowing that if Moony got to know than she will be in trouble and he will be too since he will some back and if anything happens to him then she won't be able to take the pain.

"Damn right!! Just write to me already!!" Remus yelled on the screen making Celeste slump in her seat.

One week later-

The screen showed McGonagall walking into a bar in broad day light.

"Up for drink this soon Minnie?" Celeste said making the said professor roll her eyes.

Her face scrunched in distaste looking around the place. She walked over to a counter were a woman sat, her face burried in her arms as several bottles of alcohol laid across, all empty.

"Wake up!! Wake up!! Now!" She said smacking the woman's arm as she groaned and sat straight revealing her face to be Celeste Potter.

"WHAT!!?" they yelled baffled. "My baby" Mia sniffed her tears looking at the state her daughter was in.

"A lady shouldn't behave this way!! Look at the brat!!" Walburga sneered making the others fume in anger. Sirius with drew his wand but a silencing hex was already placed on his mother, "Your welcome Brother" Regulus smiled innocently.

Monty turned to Celeste as she avoided his eyes like a scared cat. Sighing he made a mental note to keep an eye out for his Little angel.

"In the name of Merlin, what's wrong with you!!?" McGonagall said in disbelief, Celeste rolled her eyes and sipped on some more Alcohol. "What do you want McGonagall?" She asked coldly making the Professor's heart clench painfully.