Chapter-13

"who's Cassius?" Mia asked in a stern tone, the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's shared a look. "Fellow Slytherin." Rab said.

"Did he do something to you?" Orion asked straight forwardly. At this Celeste stiffened. No one knew how Lucius and her got together, when they first met. Not even Remus.  What happened that day was just between her and Lucius.

She looked him in the eye for the first time in years since their break-up. "I-I"

"Something happened? Didn't it?" James said in a scaring calm voice. "Celeste?" Remus called out for her.

Celeste burrowed her face into her hands as the others waited for a long time. "You know it!" Rudolphus said to Lucius to divert everyone's attention to him.

"What happened?" Monty asked dead serious. "Speak up Malfoy!!" Sirius snarled angrily.

Lucius sighed in frustration, "I found her. In a corridor, she was cornered by Mulciber and his friends." He said not looking at anyone.

"When was this?" Sirius asked, "The year we got together. That's when I first talked to her. You all were back home for Christmas, Celeste decided to stay so Barty wouldn't be alone."

"You didn't tell me" Remus said his voice barely above whisper as he shifted her in a hug, she burried her head in his neck not wanting to look at anyone.

"I'll kill that bastard!!" James said angrily as he stood up on his seat followed by Sirius and the Slytherin Trio, Bella and Rudolphus.

"Stop" Celeste said as she stood up, "No!! He hurt you we hurt him!!! Jo hard feelings!!" Barty yelled as Celeste said-"We are not at real Hogwarts, it's a time dimension. It's not the real world. We are somewhere between the present and the future!!"

"Why didn't you tell us!!?" James asked angrily, "Cause you would have stormed into the Slytherin common room and killed him!!"

"And!??"

"And I want you to kill someone James!!" She said back in frustration.

"You should have told the professor's Ms. Potter" McGonagall said.

"I did okay! Poppy knew and she called Dumbledore but he said that they can't expel Cassius cause we don't have enough proof!!" Celeste yelled at her.

McGonagall glared at the tied down Dumbledore. Monty and Orion were fuming in anger.

"You still should have told anyone!!" Sirius said, "I c-couldn't okay" she said softly as her voice felt like it will break.

Sirius firced himself to calm down as he hugged her. "It's okay. Hey it's alright. We are gonna kill him later and then hide the body" he said making her chuckle.

James who was still angry punched the wall brusing his hand. "Jamie!!" Mia and Celeste said worriedly.

Poppy rushed to aid him as Celeste hugged him calming down.

"Nothing happened, Lucius saved me before Cassius or his friends could even touch me" she said to him making him nod.

After a long earful rantings later, they sat back but the movie didn't play. Instead a group of people apparated out of nowhere in the hall.

Moody and Amelia gripped there Wands tighter. "Who are you?" Moody grumbled.

When there faces were revealed the 76 sucked in. The kids are here.

There were 9 kids in all.

Many of them had tears in there eyes. Harry looked at his parents and smiled tearfully. Hugging them he choked back a sob as another small bundle was revealed in Ginny's arms.

James hugged his son tightly along with Lily. Neville's walked over to his parents already crying. Hugging them as the rest of them smiled at the two.

As the kids United with there parents. Ginny held the baby in her arms, Regulus Remus Black.

(I changed the name from the first chapter- From Astro Regulus Remus Black to Regulus Remus Black.)

Sirius looked at the baby with tears in his eyes. The baby looked to be two years old. Small Reggie looked up and the first face he saw was of his mother.

"Mama!" He called out to Celeste making her breath hitch. Ginny forwarded the baby in arms of the young couple as Celeste cradled the baby to her chest. Softly gasping and smiling. Sirius was looking at the two most precious thing in his life.

Kissing Celeste's forehead he hugged the two longingly.

Celeste had tears in her eyes when a loud thud was heard.

They turned to see Monty on the floor. Faint. And Mia just rolled her eyes.

Celeste handed Reggy to Sirius and hugged Neville who started crying hysterically along with Harry.

The two hugged there God-mother. Soon the others joined and much to Lucius surprise, Draco did too.

After a heart felt reunion they sat with the kids, talking softly. Junior Reggie was in the arms of Senior Reggie.

Harry and Neville were attached to Celeste the whole time. This cleared one thing, they lost Celeste too.

 This cleared one thing, they lost Celeste too