Chapter-14

(9 months before the death of the twins and the fateful night)

The screen lit up with the year 1981. It showed Celeste working at the Auror Department.

"So are we going to find out about the incident?" James asked his son, "Yeah"

"Do you guys know what happened?" Barty asked the kids while rubbing the back of baby Reg who was asleep in his lap.

The future kids shared a look, "We don't exactly know what happened. Sirius and Remus never let us talk about it saying that we are kids." Neville said.

Celeste took off her reading glasses and rubbed her face. Her head was throbbing. Sighing she looked down at her hands in deep thoughts.

Everything seems to go wrong after they graduate. They were just so happy at Hogwarts but now. Tears filled her eyes remembering the day she got the news of the death of her best friend. Regulus Black.

Orion looked at his youngest son, his eyes watered slightly as he looked down with his jaws clenched. Sirius was disheartened, his little brother died!!?

Andy and Bella looked at their cousin with teary eyes along with his mates.

Barty was heartbroken, Regulus was his true love. He would do anything and everything to stop this from occurring.

Sirius was depressed since his brother's death. He blamed himself, the Aurors informed that Regulus wanted to leave the death eaters. Voldemort found out and . ........

"Accept that's not what happened!" Harry said annoyed, "What happened then?"

"Watch the movie!" Hermione said sternly glaring at Harry who just smiled sheepishly.

Barty was disowned by his good for nothing father. And the death of Regulus broke him, he died soon after his husband. The first death she has ever come across after her parents death as of the two guys she loved like her own brother.

Celeste and James were in the arms of the Potter couple when all of sudden Rab and Celeste jumped on there feets yelling-"WE KNEW IT!!"

The two said couple turned as red as the Weasley's hair.

"I knew it!"

"I knew it!"

"I knew it"

Rab and Celeste earned a whack from Mia making them pout as they sat back.

"I'm happy for you brother. But if you dared to hurt my little brother! I'll kill you Crouch!!" Sirius said with a glare that rivalled Orion Black.

"Same to same, and that applied to you too Reggy!! Hurt my Bestie and I'll hurt you! No hard feelings!" Celeste announced.

She packed her stuff and apparated to the Lovegood's.

She walked down the path way towards the door and knocked on it.