Chapter-11

The screen lit up again back in the great hall. At the high table Celeste sat in between Snape and Remus looking completely done with her life.

 At the high table Celeste sat in between Snape and Remus looking completely done with her life

"You look cute" Sirius said softly to her making her smile happily.

"I hate my life" Celeste said sitting between the two whatever you wanna call them, enemy perhaps?

"Trying being me for a day" Snape sneered at Lupin who just rolled his eyes as Dumbles stood up to adress the hall.

"And now, please welcome our two new professors. Mr. Remus Lupin as the new Defence against dark arts Professor." The crowd claps but no one harder then the golden Quatret and Celeste.

"And our new Professor, Professor Celeste Potter (murmurs throughout the hall) as the new home teacher for students of all the years." The hall calps wildly and Harry swore he heard a few 7th years whistle.

"Looks like those wankers want to die" Barty said with a straight face. "Someone need to teach them how to respect a lady" Regulus said as he narrowed his eyes in fury.

"I'll be the one to do so Gladly" James said clenching his jaw as Celeste shook her head.

"Also, our care for magical creatures professor had taken off from teaching so please welcome our new Professor, Hagrid!!" The crowd cheers, mainly everyone except Slytherins.

"Hagrid!! You're teacher!!" James and Celeste said in their twin speech and the giant blushed as McGonagall smiled at him proudly.

Celeste claps softly as she emerges in a convo between Remus and Snape.

At the Gryffindor table, Hermione is left speechless gazing at the Professor and then at Harry and Neville. "So you two are telling me you are living with The Celeste Potter!! The supposedly missing or vanished sister of your father!!" Hermione said with wide eyes as Neville frowned.

"She just didn't wanted to be back in the magical world, its her call!!" Neville said, "But you can't ignore the rumors circulating around! Many Wizards think she is dead after... that fateful night."

"How does she even know me?" Celeste frowned as the others shrugged.

"How do you even know our aunt!!?" Harry asks as Hermione says-"Anyone who likes to read knows her pretty well, she is a writer and an ex-auror!! One of the bests of her time! She is even on a chocolate frog card, hers is one of the few that were made! "

Everyone's eyes widened before they cheered for their lovely friend/sister/girlfriend/daughter/God-daughter.....

"We are proud of you honey.. " Monty said as Celeste smiled happily at her father.

"Charlie and Bill has her card. They were quite close to her when we were kids. She is even Fred and George's Godmother along with Ginny" Ron said, Fred jumps uninvited into the covo and says-"Just George's not mine!!"