Chapter-10

Early in the morning, Remus and Celeste were setting up another enchanted room for Harry. Both of them had their wands out, enchanting spells as they used an extension charm to create three more rooms. (Like the extension as I'm the pouch Hermione had, just its room version.)

"Wonderful use of Charms Mr. Lupin and Ms. Potter!!" Flitwick praised them.

Celeste beamed where as Moony blushed.

"We have to go to Diagon alley tomorrow. Molly sent a letter through Neville, she wants to meet." She said as the two came inside. Remus nodded as he said-"Let's take the kids to Leaky Cauldron."

Celeste nodded looking tensed as she made coffe for both of them.

Time skip-

The family of four walked into the leaky Cauldron to be met with bunch of red heads.

As they walked towards the Weasley's. Celeste's breathing became ragged as she looked at the two pair of red heads. The Weasely Twins.

The twins smiled lightly at the screen.

Her eyes turned teary as she grasped into Remus's hand for comfort. He gently rubbed her knuckles as Molly looked at the two wide eyes. Molly pulled Celeste into a hug instantly as she said-"Merlin it's been 13 years Celeste"

"Sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to come back" as Molly smiled at her and hugged Remus as well and then Harry and Neville.

Just then her eyes fell on Sirius's poster. Her smile dropped and Remus noticed, he tried to divert her mind.

"Celeste look, Fred and George" Remus said to her softly as she smiled.

"Omg!! Gid!! Fab!! They are adorable!!" Celeste pouted gushing at them as the Prewett Twins squealed.

"They are just an invitation to chaos" Molly said with a horrified expression.

As she walks towards the Weasely kids, the twins turn and Fred gets knocked off his feet dramatically saying-"I'm in love Georgie~"

Sirius raises his brows amused, "He is a big flirt ain't he?"

"Gonna be a blow to heart when he finds out she is the godmother."

George looks up and freezes for a moment and then mumbles-"Aunt Celeste?" The said woman smiles lovingly and says-"You two grew up so much"

"Aunt? Am I missing something?" Fred says as he smiles charmingly at an highly amused Celeste.

"Oh come one Freddie!! It's Our Aunt Celeste!!" George says as he watches Fred slump back and forth with a dazed love struck look.

"Freddie! It's our aunt Celeste! Our God-mother!!" He says whacking his head as Fred's grin disappear.

Fred chuckles nervously and says-"Tell me your kidding!"

"He is not actually! I took care of you a lot of time while your parents were away planning your other siblings"

Molly and Arthur blushes bright red as the immature ones laugh (Sirius, James, Celeste, Rabastan, Barty and Reggie)

"Celeste!!" Mia groans lightly as Monty grins and says-"Come one sweetheart it's funny"

"Don't encourage this Monty!!"

"Oh we did not need to hear that Aunt Celeste!" George says as the two hugs, Celeste's eyes turned a bit glossy but she composed herself.