Reason to live

Man what's up with them? I thought to myself when I was alone and confined in a room. Well... whatever... I got more important things on my hand right now. Main question: how did I get transported back to the past?

When I decided to drown myself, I wanted to die, not get transferred to any other places... Can't I die freely?!

"Hey, get out here." I heard the sarcasm guy's voice. With no other choice, I walk with him till we reach a room. Once the door was opened, I saw a bunch of tensed muscular guys. When they saw my outfit, some of them blushed and avoided looking.

"Don't you have any decency?! Cover up!"

"Pretty man, I'm not going to wear something so gaudy like the one you're wearing." I purposely provoked him, getting revenge for him confining me.

"P-! You-!" He was fuming mad while the others laughed while leaning on the wall. He held his hands in balls of fist before calming himself down.

"Where did you get the Ochimizu?" The room became tense and serious all of a sudden. That again...

"I don't know what you are talking about." It wasn't defiance but the truth that I was telling, yet, distrust was shown in their eyes.

"Rasetsu, monster, Ochimizu, the red liquid. Does it rings a bell?" A small boy with long brown hair in a ponytail around my age spoke.

"Heisuke!" A dark amber eyes with auburn hair male shouted.

"Sano, it's okay, she is a rasetsu so this is no secret." Hijikata calmed the man called Sano down.

"First, you kidnapped me here. Second, you confined me. Now you're forcing me to answer something I have no knowledge of. Does this makes any sense to you?" I said calmly, looking into Hijikata's eyes.

"Then why are your eyes red?" My eyes?

"This is why they are red." I used my fingers to pull up my eyelid. They stare at my action in confusion. When I touch my contacts with my finger, a few of them closed their eyes after flinching, some of them thought I was crazy. I took off one of the contacts. I thought it would be easier to show

them than to explain it.

"What are you doing?!" Hijikata shouted like he had just seen something freaky.

"Look." I showed them my eyes, now one red and one black.

"B-but how?" All of them are in shock. Since I already have one off, I might as well take off the other one. And again, they had to close their eyes.

"So... you're not a rasetsu?" Heisuke asked cautiously.

"Nope, not a monster." After my statement, a punch was delivered to Heisuke's right cheek.