Itou

"Let's go everyone!" After the Ikeda incident, Shinsengumi was rewarded with 600 ryo and each person was given 3 ryo. I originally had more than that so 3 ryo was nothing to me. The guys immediately gathered to go to Shimabara.

How very expected and likely of them.

"Chris." Shinpachi hugged me from behind. It's rare for him to be so touchy, I bet he wants something.

"What do you what?" I asked suspiciously but my face can't hide the happiness of him hugging me. Without a word, he kissed me passionately. Oh... so he wants sex.

"I want a reward from working so hard at the Ikeda Inn." He winked at me. I couldn't help but laugh out.

"W-what is so funny?" He started to panic.

"You being so gentle is unlike yourself!"

At first, I thought he would be the type who control everything but now, right in front me is no controlling freak but a guy who listens well to his girl. Even though he is like this, I love him a lot.

"W-what?! I'll punish you!" He carried me up and walked towards his room. When he let me down, I immediately cupped his face and gave him a nice long kiss.

"Here's your reward."

"Not enough, more..." And after that, we did quite a lot of times. He was a real boar!

"Hmm?" I woke up to the sunlight and saw a naked me beside the naked Shinpachi, who was staring at me.

"D-don't stare!" I hid under the cover, cheeks bursting with flames.

"Why? You're mine. Everything. Why can't I see?" He said loudly and proudly. I jabbed his stomach.

Even though I was embarrassed, I felt blessed that I had such a man as my boyfriend. That afternoon, we decided to go shopping with the money he earned from the Ikeda Inn, which was actually initiated by him.

"What do you think?" I held up a pin to my hair and asked. He seemed a little bored. I pouted a bit and walked off.

"Hey, don't be mad at me..." He tugged at my wrist, trying to get my attention after I declared being angry by stomping away like a dinosaur.

"Is it that boring?" I asked honestly. I knew the answer but I just want to hear it from his mouth.

"Well..." There it was, the answer. I resorted to sending him off to have fun in a tea shop while I continued my shopping spree. Then, I stopped after seeing someone familiar.

"Kira?!" Kira was getting along well with a male around our age.

"Chris!" She saw me and came over to hug me.

"I miss you! You should have come over more often!"

I've taught her how to put on simple makeup but since she wants my own personal makeup products, I had to sell her at an expensive price since it doesn't exist here and won't unless I could make it. But every now and then, I would still go over to teach her some tricks, for a cost of course.

"Who's that guy?" I pointed.

"Oh, he's been hitting on me." She blushed. Oh... I see someone has grown after I've taught her the makeup tricks... I smirked meaningfully at her.

"Anyway, choose for me." I pulled her to a fabric shop. I wanted to make clothes for Shinpachi but since I was from the future, my fashion sense might not be deemed fashion in this era and thus I needed the help of someone.

"This is nice..." In the end, both of us bought a lot. I went back to the base to put the fabric first so that Shinpachi would not get a chance to find out.

"Sorry for waiting!" I ran towards him in the tea shop.

"That's long, got all your shopping done?" He look around but only spotted one small bag. He gave me his 3 ryo to buy but I used my money to buy the fabrics and didn't touch his. He need to have his own savings too.

"Ahh... I feel like marrying you and locking you up." Where did that come from?!

"Look at all those eyes with lust over you, I would dig them out if I could." He meant the group of males sitting right next to our table. It's nice to see him getting jealous. Jealousy was like a method to see if you are loved.

A few weeks later, I was frequently sick but I kept it a secret by acting tough since the Shinsengumi has been getting busier. I've been vomiting more often and I felt nauseous at certain scent. I went to ask Chizuru-chan.

"Could you be...?" She looked up in surprise. Could I be what? No way... Food poisoning?!

"Pregnant?" Oh pregnant... nothing to worry... wait... PREGNANT?! I slumped down on the floor in disbelief. To think that I of all people would be pregnant... I felt so happy.

"Chizuru-chan, I want to tell Shinpachi myself so keep it a secret before then?" I asked her, she was obviously overjoyed for me. She nodded a few quick times.

I ran out to find Shinpachi but I realize not only was he not present, the members, without the captains, were throwing me looks of despise.

What the hell is wrong with them?!

When I glared back at them, they all scuttle away with fear.

Never mind... there are more important things to be done.

However, the day passes by without any captains to be found. This was too weird. They didn't even showed up for dinner... I went to rest for the day, deciding that everything can be done tomorrow, and my baby needs rest. I smiled foolishly at my tummy. Even though it's still flat, if could already feel something growing inside me...

I touched my belly. Nope, nothing. I wonder why people say that though... but after trying that sentence, I'm never going to try it again.

The next day, if spotted all the captains in one place, in front of the Yagi house. I was in a white dress, just like a wedding dress, ready to announce the good news to Shinpachi.

"Shinpachi!" I spotted him and ran towards him, jumping at him happily. I can't wait to tell him the news. However, he did not react the same way as if did. At that moment, if saw a foxy looking man who had his black hair tied half but letting the rest loose. He had strange bangs and slanted indigo eyes with very pale skin.

"Who's the girl?" I made an innocent expression. Everyone burst out laughing. His brows twitched a bit before introducing himself to me.

"I'm Itou Kashitarou, I'm a handsome guy, not a girl." He smiled slyly. So he's that jerk guy... that means that he's going to join us. Oh boy here comes trouble...

Hi peeps, I'm back earlier with another chapter because? It's going to be national day soon so i had no school today(and exam is over, for now)! YES! The story is going to go a little serious and you might want to kill me for it because of (wait for next chapter). Anyways please note that i only reply on fanfiction because that is where i am most of the time and i apologize if i hadn't replied. Hope you enjoy this chap!