The legend

"Alright, who's idea was it for our marriage?" I asked the next morning when we were about to serve breakfast into the main room.

"Ah~ You're grateful, right? We all pitched in to help!" Heisuke declared proudly. I gave a slight smile to him, my expression looked fine if you just ignore the coldness that was emitting from my eyes.

I served them food that I've woke up early to make.

"Ittadakimasu!" They started digging in and when they took the first bite, their faces turned green. I took a bite out of mine, one of the few normal ones besides Kondou-san's and Inoue-san's.

"Wh-what happen? Why are you guys turning green?" Inoue-san asked them, concerned for their welfare.

"Inoue-san, it's fine. They won't die so please continue to eat your breakfast and do not concern yourself with that bunch of nincompoops." I smiled brightly to reassure him. Kondou-san and Inoue-san both sweat dropped at me.

"Well, I've already keep the damage to the minimum you know~ it's not like I have a bunch of ropes and whips I've prepared just to spank them... right?" I said while giving them a gentle smile, of course, pairing it with chilling cold eyes.

Though I did agree to the marriage in the end, I still didn't like how everything was planned just to coerce me into marrying Shinpachi.

They nodded their head after seeing my 'oh so gentle' expression while regretting the fact that they were born with perfectly taste buds.

After half an hour later, their facial colour FINALLY turned back to normal.

"Urghh... I thought I was gonna get killed!" Shinpachi drank the whole glass of water in one gulp.

"Chris, you shouldn't have played with food." Sannan-san spoke gently towards me though I see his spectacle shining once again.

"Mahhh putting that aside... I heard you initiated it?" My eyes sparkled along with the horrible pranks that came out in my mind. When he saw that glint, he immediately backed off.

"You are going to be a mother soon and yet..." Hijikata-san shook his head. I stuck my tongue out to spite him.

"Now remember my dears~ if you ever do that to me again~ I'll make you regret for even being born~ fufufu~" I smiled ever so gently and that of course does not fit the black vibes I was giving out.

Around night time, I decided to take a walk around since I wasn't feeling sleepy at all. It was breezy and peaceful... well, have to enjoy this peacefulness while it is still here... soon the change of era will change everything. I wonder if the change would be for the best or worse but one thing for sure, I have to do something so everyone will survive.

"Oi woman." A familiar voice came from the roof. The three demons/jerk faces were all present.

"And? What do you want?" I said while crossing my arms and lifting my brows. It was clear I wasn't in a very good mood.

"Hm! We're here to take both of you pure blood demons." One of the jerk face/Shiranui snorted.

"Why do you need pure blood demons anyway?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Two pureblood can create a stronger bloodline." Amagiri answered.

"Wait. So, female pure blood is just for breeding?" I can feel my brows twitching in annoyance. Do I look like a pig to them?!

"Of course, what else can a woman do?" Shiranui answered like it was the most obvious reason in the world and I was an idiot for even asking that.

"Well~ they could blast your head off like what I'm going to do now." I took out my gun and pointed at his head. Between a gun from the past and the future, which one do you think is faster? That is a no-brainer you know?

"Which clan are you from?" Kazama spoke up for the very first time since he got here.

"You do know I'm holding a gun and am prepared to blast all of your heads, right?" I mean, he's asking me a question when I'm trying to kill them. WHERE HAS THEIR COMMON SENSE GONE TO?!

"Your blood, I can feel a strong power from you and neither of the clans have that kind of power." Perfectly ignoring what I've just said, he began analysing me.

"Alright, look here. You can forget about getting both Chizuru and I because I obviously will not allow it." I declared confidently. The guys looked a little shocked seeing... wait... what are they looking at?

I look around me and saw an aura surrounding me. A beautiful white one.

"Could it be the legend...?" Amagiri spoke.

"What legend?" I squinted my eyes.

"It's said that there were originally one more powerful clan, more powerful the east and the west. They were once called the ruler." He spoke like he was reading from a book.

"But suddenly, they decided to disappear and they completely vanished. It is rumoured that they had internal conflict of who was going to be the next head of the clan." Like a civil war? How uncool.

"You're telling me that she might be from that clan?" Shiranui pointed at me. I walked towards him and slapped his finger down.

"What do you think you are doing?!" He shouted, obviously unhappy.

"Who do you think you are pointing at?!" I spitted out my words and he flinched back for the very first time. Well, at least this was my first time seeing it.

"Hah... if so, you are more valuable than that woman from the east." Kazama said while smirking.

"She has a name you freaking dumbass." He sweat drop at my beautiful choices of words.

"Sorry but, we are going to have to take you by force." Amagiri held my arms firmly.

"Let go of Chris!" The captains came out from nowhere and surrounded me. Were they eavesdropping? Their timing was just too suspicious.

Shinpachi stood right in front of me and shielded me with his own body. They started fighting... again. I was so fed up that I started shooting at the demons randomly just to vent my anger. One of the bullet got Kazama at his arm but just barely scratching him.

"Hm! We'll be back another day, prepare for it." I could see that his eyes were glinting in excitement before disappearing off in sight.

"Chris are you hurt?" Shinpachi examined me from top to bottom. He's being his serious self, it's rare to see him in this state.

"Well well well... Were you guys eavesdropping?" I asked. Their small action of avoiding their eyes gave most of them away.

"Mahhh Chris, we were asleep when we heard noises and it just so happens we came at the right time." Sannan-san made an excuse on the spot with the idiot trio nodding furiously at his statement, not wanting to get caught.

"Sannan-san, is that even an excuse that you yourself can believe?" I giggled a little, easing the tension in the air. They were being protective of me, that I am grateful for maybe because of that, I can't find it in me to blame them for their childish actions.

"Well, let's go back to sleep then." I said with a big yawn and dragged Shinpachi back to our room. I snuggled against him before I fell deeply asleep.

I'm back with another chapter~ Hoping you guys would like it!! And do let me know how i should end the story guys (and no its not gonna end any sooner, it's just i'm in a dilemma should i save the idiots and get blame or should i just let them die with the glory they always wanted -.-)

You can find this story on fanfiction as well if you're wondering!!

Btw i don't know~~~if you wanna treat me to a drink while i work on this fanfic~ you can~~ XD just gonna leave the link down below okay? (NOT COMPULSORY GUYS DON'T START KILLING ME OVER THIS~~ Still gonna post without it)

paypal.me/lamosxd