Chapter : 1. Where Is He?

The huge glass wall stands still, unmoving, daring the sharp rain drops

The huge glass wall stands still, unmoving, daring the sharp rain drops. A black leather covered revolving chair is facing the glass wall. An alarming bell breaks the pin drop silence prevailing the spacious meeting room, notifying someone's arrival. As if on cue, the chair turns around revealing a man in his late twenties, wearing a professional black suit . His facial features are praiseworthy, with a light brown pair of eyes, barely hiding it's intellect. Right infront of him on the table shines a steel made name plate that reads, Mr. Dashis Sharma, CEO.
He looks at the man standing at the door and gestures him to come in with a nod of his head.

"Sir, the candidates are already here. Should I start calling them inside one by one?" The man who looks like a staff working under the man, asks.

"I need the full board for that Karim. I believe they will be here within five. You just go and inform her. " Dashis orders, looking slightly irked about something. The man hurriedly leaves the meeting room, urgently moving towards the task he has been given right now.

¤¤¤¤¤

A mediocre sized white cabin is filled with small indoor plants here and there

A mediocre sized white cabin is filled with small indoor plants here and there. At the very middle, there is a modern looking lemon yellow colored table with some light green colored sofas and chairs arranged around it neatly. Right behind the table is a huge glass window. Standing infront of it is a woman with her long straight hair tied back in a ponytail and her palm pressed against the transparent glass, as if trying to feel the rain drops that are close enough but impossible to touch. Her navy blue suit and pant fits perfectly well with her dark olive skin color. She stands at the window overlooking the pouring rain absentmindedly. Her pitch black irises are confident and mysterious, more so when she keeps looking at the drops of water without even blinking. One glimpse at her and one can tell that her thoughts are deep. Although other than her eyes, her face, her whole body remain void of any emotions at all. As if an artistic statue made of flesh and bone.
Her trance breaks the moment she hears the bell outside the door of her cabin. With practiced precision she turns around with a professional smile plastered on her face, a smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

"Yes Karim?" She asks looking at the man who came running to her cabin.

"Sir is expecting you. The interviews are to begin on your arrival ma'am." The man says, breathing heavily. She immediately picks her cell phone from the table and sees five missed call alerts along with three texts from Mr. Sharma. She furrows her eyebrows for a millisecond then turns to look at Karim saying,