Chapter : 30

The Touch.

"Sometimes you have to become the scariest monster to defeat another monster. That's not a choice, that's a necessity Ashok."

The phone placed on the bedside table keeps on vibrating incessantly, successfully waking him up. His brown hair dishelved, his brown eyes show the lack of sleep he had and the sweat drops indicate that the nightmares are coming back once again.

The night shift went on for ages. He reached home somewhere around 6 A.M. He couldn't get a good sleep throughout the week, due to the reoccurrence of the nightmares. His headache is killing him. He isn't in the mood of receiving any, any calls at all, until his eyes fall on the name.

Leo.

"Yes, Leo." Arjun utters in his sleepy voice.

"Pihu ma'am has been attacked. I am on my way to some Bhanumati Hospital situated somewhere at Old Delhi." Leo says and his heart stops beating.

"What the hell?! What was she doing at Delhi? Who attacked her and why on earth would someone attack her? Sh*t! Sh*t!" Arjun sits up and jumps out of bed.

"Long story. I'll tell you later. I called Vulcan to get updates on her and that's how I got to know everything. He said he was on the way to this hospital. Sir, he is losing his mind, I have stayed long enough with him to know that in a state like this he is capable of doing the scariest things one could imagine. He ordered me to call you. And truly I don't think I'll be able handle him alone." Leo explains. Arjun looks at the ceiling for a few seconds. He knows why Vulcan asked for him and he knows that the man is probably crashing everything on his way right now.

"I am on my way." He utters speed walking towards his closet.

¤¤¤¤¤

It's a trance. A feeling quite similar to the slow motion mode.
Him running inside the hospital carrying her unconscious figure tightly within his arms gesturing some random hospital staffs towards the other lying figure inside his car.

Getting touched by multiple strangers but feeling only a dull pain, that too isn't similar to the usual one. It's an ache, somewhere deep within him and that's solely connected to the woman he is holding tightly to his chest.

The trance is still there while punching the doctor on the face for merely asking him to stay outside while they treat her.

Or kicking and breaking the hospital items, without a single care in the world.

They could've called the police or tried to handle it the ordinary way by asking the security guards to throw this crazy man out by his neck but the problem occurred when they took a closer look at the insane man standing infront of them, while he was beating the shit out of anyone who is coming even a step closer to ask him out.

His grey shirt is bloody and his grey eyes are bloodshot, his curly hair is everywhere, blood is still dripping down his slightly crooked nose. His stubbled chin has a deep knife wound. Above all he looks like a wounded animal who is extremely unpredictable and can strike anytime.

They recognized this man and they knew even more about what he and his entire family is capable of. What they needed was a certain confirmation.

The receptionist very hesitantly enters the cabin and walks a little closer. This is the first time she has been asked to do her part of job not from her desk but from the patient's cabin, all while the treatment goes on. Looking straight at the man she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before approaching.

"Sir, so..some paperworks are urgently needed to continue her treatment." She peeks her eyes open the very moment her sentence ends. Surprisingly enough the man doesn't react and keep sitting beside the unconscious woman holding her hand as if his life is depending on it.