2. The Quizzening

"Yo dad.. " You whisper to your father "What is it y/n? " He asked interested. You look back and forth at the banana and your dad. "Look into his eyes, they're kinda dead." You whisper close to his ear since the crowd and music was really loud.

When you turned back the banana had his face turned towards you unlike the side he usually showed when interviewing the contestants he was still smiling though. You stare back analysing his dead looking eyes.

Deep down inside though, you unknowingly fear for the safety of you and your whole family.

But you both are still basically just staring at each other while the crowd notices and cheers for your staring competition.

The banana suddenly stops staring and nods in approval acknowledging you as the victor. Then he has the most horrible idea...

"Well since the audience loves you so much do you want to go on stage?! " The banana says cheerfully.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The audience chants LET HER PLAY as you worryingly look at your father.

You might have won the battle but you cannot beat the war with a banana.

"Dad should I uh, go on-on the stage? " You stutter. He strokes his mustache.

"Well it would look real nice on a resume."

As soon as he said that you were going down onto the stage. Your father was secretly crying of joy.

You were very nervous to go up stage sweating very much, the audience cheers and applauses the banana held a mic to your face as you began sweating and blushing nervously. Not used to the attention. "Uh-uh I... "

You start turning a little red diverting your eyes to the microphone not saying a word.

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.

The audience found the strange, stuttering bean quite adorable and began awwing at them. This made you, the bean smile.

Then the banana smiled at you enthusiastically and whispered under his breath.
"Car battery".

"wait what-"

*THONK*

There was silence as this happened but the crowd thought this was a joke and kept cheering about 'how clever and realistic the game show was

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There was silence as this happened but the crowd thought this was a joke and kept cheering about 'how clever and realistic the game show was.'

But you knew, the pain was so bad.. Lucky you were even a jellybean or that would have killed you. You fell into your subconscious... The last thing you saw was your fathers face in horror in a sea of laughs.

And wake to find yourself in your bedroom. Your father opens the door after hearing you sit up.

"Y/n, y/n! Look at this!" He exclaims pointing at the news. He looks at you intently "It explains what the kelp just happened from yesterday.. "

You dizzly grab the newspaper from his hands, with your splitting headache you muster croakily.

"Tired contestant takes nap on stage." You grip the newspaper slowly realizing as your brain adjusted the kind of horseradish they pulled on you.

"Dad this is BULLDOZER! I felt the pain! What the kelp! this is-"

Your dad sighs pointing to the next bit. "Sleeping bean won fan favorite awards and a load of money donations were for being very sleepy. " You say looking closer at the news your heart slowly sinking. Even if you got lots of money you would be bullied forever.

"Dad I- will I be made fun of if I step one foot out of here." You quietly squeak turning to look at you father.

You father silently nodded but patted your head "Everything will be fine y/n I'll make sure of it but look here kiddo. "

Your dad hand slowly points at the lower bit of the article. "Prepare yourself, kiddo."

Your eyes drift to the end. "Banana to visit, check up and congratulate the sleeping y/n..." Your eyes widen.

Oh heavens no not him not in the crunchy, munchy, chives would I ever associate with that suspicious banana.

He chucked a car battery on me that cheeky little!

The door instantly opens

"Oh hey there y/n! it's me your beloved gameshow host dancing banana!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

¡I DON'T TRUST THE BANANA! (FemReaderBean x Dancing Banana) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें