16. Wrath Of The Grapes

"Why do you like him y/n? Why?"Jet's voice was strained and his throat was painful as he sounded as if he was partially crying

Jet's voice was strained and his throat was painful as he sounded as if he was partially crying. You looked at him unsure of why he was asking and step back nervously. As the grape continued to approach you stepping slowly towards you.

"He took away something precious to me.. And now I will take away something precious from him."

He looks you in the eye a mix of anger, remorse and frustration

He looks you in the eye a mix of anger, remorse and frustration. But his demeanor was still calm.

"You

"You."

Suddenly a familiar figure appears in front of you protectively shielding you. It was The Dancing Banana!

"Y/n! I'll protect you!" The Dancing Banana yelled

"Y/n! I'll protect you!" The Dancing Banana yelled. In your mind you wondered why he was protecting you even though he asked the announcer to car battery you. But you still felt grateful for his action.

Jet narrowed his pale green eyes at you both.

"..." Jet the grape stayed silent as his hand grabbed through The Dancing Bananas face and grabbed your ear pulling you in front of The Dancing Banana as The Dancing Banana watched you in pain, struggling to get loose from his grip.

"Now watch as I crush the thing you care about." The grape said about to twist your ear more while smiling..until.

"JET WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" An angry S.W shouted. Jet the grape let go of you as The Dancing Banana held you close and looked to see if your ear was okay.

"Revenge, I am getting revenge unlike you who was simply too soft." S.W looked guilty, as he shamingly averted his eyes, knowing he did almost try to oof The Dancing Banana in an attempt to prove himself.

"You can't destroy the banana, S.W get that through your head." The grape softly chuckled sadly. "You keep endangering yourself and yet, you refuse to believe he is indestructible."

"N-no, no, please stop." A traumatized S.W kneeled on the ground covering his ears from the words of his brother. "The only way to get back at The Banana is by taking someone he cherishes." The grape said smiling like a maniac. "He took away your father S.W! You can get your revenge!" S.W looked traumatized and looked at his hands slowly questioning if this was real.

"I. Staged. Everything. For. You."

The grape said smiling wickedly. "I made the announcer car battery y/n. Or I'd take away one of his pen pals... He wouldn't of dropped it by coincidence anyways even if The Dancing Banana asked him, as the announcer is also too soft!"

The grape said laughing like a maniac. The Dancing Bananas eyes widen as he looks at you in sympathy. "I honestly want everyone to be car batteried.. y/n, not just you dear there's just something really wrong with me." The Dancing Banana sighed smiling sadly at you. "I promise I'm trying to change for you dear." The Dancing Banana promised grinning softly.

"This display of affection sickens me." The grape pulls out a gun slowly.

Until.

S.W immediately pushes down and sweeps his brother onto the ground, twisting Jets arm for him to forcibly release the gun. As S.W does this he sees the broken look on his brothers face.

"But I.. Did everything for you to avenge your father... Please S.W please... I can't risk you getting hurt more." Jet said tearing up. As S.W sighed and took his gun away and put his brother in handcuffs until he remembered he could phase through the cuffs.

S.W just used his hands to secure the grape instead. "Since you're a minor they're probably going to reduce your sentence." S.W said disappointed in his brother a look of sadness seeing what he could've prevented.

"I just didn't want to lose you S.W please let me do this for you! Please!" The grape begged desperately as S.W looked like he was about to break and snap at his brother. "We don't hurt innocent people you idiot! I'm so lucky since I'm related to you I can still teach you a lesson." He said grumpily dragging him away. As you and The Dancing Banana watch the two disappear into the horizon.

"Y/n my dear, I'm so sorry." The Dancing Banana said. "At least I know you hated everyone equally, so fair enough I guess." You said smiling.

"So... Um can I... Uh.. Go for another friendly date after we find your mother's grave..." The Dancing Banana says quite nervous.

"I.. Want you to be happy Y/n and I'd understand if you would like to mourn for your mother by yourself!" He said smiling brightly at you. You look at him and sigh.

"You-you can come if you want Dancing Banana..."

You say nervous to your friend. When was the last time you have shown this much vulnerability and trust besides to your own bean father?

The Dancing Banana smiled definitely not because he found your sudden trust in him endearing and sweet. "Yes, yes y/n of course I can come with you." The dancing banana gently spoke smiling softly at you.

"Well then let's go then I suppose, Dancing Banana." You say still a little shaken from the experience. "And thank you for.. Not just wanting to car battery me at the game show..." You say softly laughing as the two of you went to your mother's grave in the soft moon light.

It was then you found it. Amongst the sea of crosses that spanned across as far as the eye could see you finally found it with the help of The Dancing Banana. "See I told you it was that one!" He said giggling like an idiot. You nudge him playfully yet softly.

As you placed a bit of popcorn on the gravestone. "Whoa y/n! Who knew someone like you enjoyed littering?!" The Dancing Banana joked to get rid of the sad atmosphere that loomed over the two of you, but mostly you.

"Haha nah dude I don't!" You say back to his joke. Laughing and definitely not blushing a bit.

Guys let me remind you this is a Banana. 🤨